Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone, I'm Portuguese, architect, with a background in electronics, curious and trying to update and get involved in some apple Macs fixes.

Comment

Hi
      I am a new member, from Rochdale, UK
      "Freedom" is the "Right" to be "Free"....but "NOT" free to do "Wrong"....

Comment

Hi

New member, from Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur

Comment

hi everyone im newbee here, Godbless all...

Comment

I Am a Beginner of SMD Repairing, tho i lost my Old Account Because i forgot My Username and Password.

Comment

Hi, my name is Brian, just browsing the various topics. Thanks for having me.

Comment

My name is Stevan from Serbia. I am 33 year old and repairing notebook and coffemachine for home

Comment

Hi all.
                  I'm a retired software engineer getting into electronics and no doubt will need some advice before to long!
                  John

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Hi
                      I am a new member, and just starting to learn to repair electronics. Mainly i want to learn to repair motherboards (for PC and laptops) and i know here I can learn alot. Thanks.

Comment

Hello! I'm Hoang, I'm 33 years old this year. My homeland and where I live is Vietnam.
                        I am passionate about computer engineering, and have been involved in this profession for 10 years! Very happy to become a member of the forum...!!!!

Comment

hello everyone

Comment

Hi Everybody
                            I'm just getting into repair work and came here to get help when I can't work out something myself. I'm sure a lot of my repairs are easy for other, but practice makes perfect. Thanks all.
                            Mostly working on Wii remotes and consoles as well as random stuff i.e, air fryers and radios etc.

Comment

Hi. Nice to meet you all, my name is Fahrel.. And glad to see you all... Sorry for my bad english... By the way, I want to see about the bios advanced hehehe

Comment

Specialized computer, network and security camera service.
                                excellent forum and community espro to be able to help.
                                Before the update I had already shared some solutions

Comment

I'm Emad, 21 years old, playing with Arduino all the time and do some little hardware hacking.

Last edited by OMd001; 12-11-2023, 07:54 PM.

Comment

My name is Ahmet, I am 58 years old, I repair desktop motherboards, Istanbul, Turkey.

Comment

Hello,

I'm a software engineer from NJ and I dabble with electronics to some degree, but I'm not a pro by any stretch. I am able to troubleshoot stuff with some guidance, replace boards, even solder some components onto the board.

Comment

Hello!

Another SWE from Canada pretending to be an electrical engineer Looking forward to expand my knowledge and share the experience with you guys!

Comment

Hello joining again

Comment

Working...
                                          X