X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hii all Badcaps Member ,
    I m jimjin From India a Technnical blogger writes articles on Technical issues of computer , laptop and printer on our blog 24 Tech Support. We daily update our blog wid latest technics to repair any problem and issues on laptop & computer of any brand.

Comment

Hello Im Digital
      I was looking for some bios and google sent me here, im feeling lucky
      Thanks

Comment

Hi, I go by MJ (Nothing to do with Michael Jackson - just saying)
        from South Africa

I have been doing board level repairs on laptops for almost 8 years now. Also did some random repairs on other electronic things... But I specialize in laptops.
        All types; "they are pretty much the same inside in any case..."

I'm here hoping to learn, and share
        while alive { live(toFullest=true) }

Comment

Hi, My name is mike im a technician here for advice and help.

Comment

I've also been doing board level repair for several years and ive been a bench tech for a while now.

Comment

Hello I'm Oscar I always had a thing for electronics since I was a kid unfortunately I never had the opportunity to go to college and learn and actually do it for living. I have a couple broken tvs I never throw away Google brought me here hopefully I will get the help I need to learn and fix.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi

Comment

My work experience is in Office Automation machines, audio equipment, and electronics of all kind.

I'm here hoping to learn, and share.

Comment

Hello guys, this is my first post, I'm interested on fixing hardware stuff....
                      I saw some usefull fixing skills here....

Comment

Hi all
                        I start to repair lcd/led tv's this site recommanded by tempatec you tube
                        hope to learn

Comment

Hi all. I start to repair laptops computers and lcd. I found a lot of solutions here and I like to be part of this forum

Comment

hello I am joey fixed TV's for 30 years in the years of tubes and then roll over into solid state. From late 70's early 2000.

Comment

Hello I'm FMS1 from Louisiana. I'm a mechanical minded guy 60 plus years old. Joined to see if I can pickup some knowledge on repair of my Samsung Plasma TV. Look forward to reading around the forums.

Comment

Hi Everyone!😊
                                I've been into electronics for approximately 57 years.
                                I am a engineer, in enter and US patent holder.
                                When I was 5 years old I used to play with Christmas lights in the closet all year long!
                                This is what started me in electronics.
                                I also love to teach to anyone who wants to learn.
                                I thank everyone for their efforts in helping others succeed in this field.

Comment

Hi, from Melbourne/AU and a former electronics engineer.

Comment

Hello newbie here..... i love all electronics im a TV Appliance and Car Electronics field technician.

Comment

Hi, from Bulgaria, System administrator.

Comment

Hi there.

From Cork. Looking for help fixing my Philips TV.

Comment

Hi, I found this forum while looking for information to troubleshoot an LCD TV audio problem.

As a means of introduction, I now consider electronics a hobby or recreation. In graduate school, I designed and built circuits for interfacing scientific instruments (commercial or custom built). Applications were digital, digital-to-analog, timing, optical detection, and other sensors.

I am a proud Tektronix 453 'scope owner.

Thank you for the opportunity to participate here.

Comment

Working...
                                          X