This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello. My name is Sentinel. I came here hoping to get some support on my TV with a line going across it. I'm an IT Consultant and game in my off time! Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Comment

Hello all. My name is Bert. I'm a technology consultant, hoping to get some useful info and advice. As an all around handyman and cook in my household, I'm tasked to fix electric devices around the house.

I'm so glad to stumble into this forum, wished I found this sooner before buying a bagful of capacitors at ebay

Comment

Hello, I am Tech MD Oregon. I run an out of home repair center for mobile and home electronics.

Comment

Hello, Members: My name is Orlando and I live in Chicago. I'm not currently working in the electronics field, but I've got prior experience as a Medical Electronics tech, Air Force electronics and field engineer for a large computer company. Started in HAM radio at 12. I still love to tinker with the stuff, and currently have a 46" LCD set I've got to repair the main board in. Looks like a great forum with a lot of talented folks!

Comment

I everybody, I am Patricio from Argentina. Of course I am not a robot. So please Let me post a new thread. i have a problem with my computer.
            Thanks
            Patricio

Comment

Greetings,

My name is Brian.
              TV went out yesterday, and my Asus Prime went out a few months back. (got it down to a video ribbon, that I didn't want to spend the money on to validate if I was right.

Anywho. I have several small kids and I want them to not be afraid to take things a part and knows what makes them tic. I also want them to respect the dangers. This seems to be the place to be to learn.

It would be fun to troubleshoot.

Watched a few videos on youtube but nothing for my particular issue.

Dilinger

Comment

Hi,
                Name is James, now retired Operations Engineer, (thermal power station).
                Finally have enough of my own time to try fix the stuff I used to throw away- or at least try to fix, and fails get recycled anyway.

My motto,
                "The electricity isn't out to kill you, you get yourself with bad work practices"

Comment

Hi from Western Australia.

Cheers
                  Joe
                  https://www.facebook.com/LongluxPhotographix/

https://www.facebook.com/shadowthetravelcat/

Comment

Hi, Max here! I'm an electronics technician full-time (technical school) in the aviation industry (swapping boards and mods on IFE systems). Also build cables used for power/data, call lights, reading lights, etc on the IFE systems.

Been out of the loop for a while (swapping boards), and need help with brother's LCD.

Max

Comment

Hi, Im stuart and always been into repairing electrical things but knowledge is not the best. I hope this forum can help with some things as i see you are a bunch of knowledgeable people

Comment

Hello everyone,

I have TWO bad monitors that I want to repair and badly need your help, so see you soon in a new thread.

Comment

Hi, I´m also new here. The reason why I´m here is a repair of a 50"LG 50PS3000

Comment

Damn, how can i get to my Profile details to fill them? I can´t creat a new thread to get help for my Lg 50PS3000

Comment

introductions

Hello, iam new member here and i thought all people already know from seing my status , sorry for my bad language and grammar problem because Iam Indonesian people.

Comment

Hello,
                                I'm here looking for info on fixing flat screen TV's. I'm batting .500 so far. I fixed one and the other had to be made into a Tackle box. Look forward to talking with you all because i'm running out of lures.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Hi, greeting from Italy.
                                  I have fun repairing electronics, I hope I can contribute to your forum
                                  e learn from the other members.

Comment

I am Jim and my wife is Kelly. We are a couple of novices trying to keep our Mitsubishi DLP WD65731 going for a few more years. We've had it for 10 years. From reading several threads, most of you are far more technically experienced than we are. I am comfortable replacing parts but that is about as far as I go with it.

Comment

Hello all, I'm Mitch and just moved to the US from the UK. Needing help to fix a few things and this seems like the place to be.

Comment

Hello everyone! My name is Corey. Been having some trouble with my Vizio SV472XVT. First HDMI ports went and I lived with it for a while, but now my TV completely died and I need help seeing if I can revive it.

Comment

Hey guys

Comment

Working...
                                          X