• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hello from Portugal

Comment

i am tech in electronic for almost 25years and have a work shop for fixing laptop and computers and LCD printers etc
      i view the site too many times and it help so much

Comment

Hello My name is Graeme and I am an Electrical Contractor with 3-5 employees. we repair all kinds of electrical machinery and equipment in Western Australia. I repair the occasional TV and have limited experience fault finding to component level. Most of my repairs are usually fairly obvious finds, relays, transformer, and such and I usually just replace things that the smoke got out of, if you know what i mean... I am hear to glean info to help my understand more about TV faults and repairs on an as needed basis, so i will be here from time to time. I usually post the problem i have and follow it thru to completion so others can fix their gear as well.
        In this instance i have a LG 50PC1D with only 2/3 of the screen working. Ie 1/3 (LH side is Black) please direct me to the best thread for assistance.
        I look forward to sharing with you all!

Comment

Hello everybody, im vlad, apprentice in gsm and computer repair.

Comment

hello

Comment

Hi all

My name is shawn and I'm an electrician by trade, I'm into learning how tv's work and seeing if I can repair any as a bit of a hobbie.
              I live in the uk and from a small town in cornwall, ie st Michaels mount land.
              Look forward to hearing from you all and for the help in advance to any problems I may have. ( only regarding to tv,s I promise )

Comment

hi my name is kittypants and usuehlleh ah fixles 'puet'rs bu's uhms. laetslehs tvs have been piling up because people are just liek PLEASE TAKE so yah. a little helpy-helps would be lovely because this is taking way too much damn time alone tbh.

Comment

Hi All,

im new to in this forum and as a hobby i work with TV-s and laptops.....
                  Im from bosniaand Herzegovina....

Rgds

Comment

Hi all, im from Philippines. This is a nice Forum.. More power!

Comment

Hi Jeff here... I am a retired IT professional(36 years) and have been involved with almost every aspect of the computer industry. I have seen the evolution of the computer and decided to move into a different direction for a while. I also have been a amateur electronics buff since I was a child and a musician for almost as long. So, I have been trying to help some of my fellow musicians and offer a service to help them repair and service audio and musical equipment.
                      So, that being said, any help or guidance is greatly appreciated. Not only by me, but my fellow musicians who have never been blessed with great wealth.

Peace...Jeff

Comment

Hi I'm new here and I hope that this forum can help me to fix a 65" Samsung Plasma TV, that I have been giving from a freind.

/Jens

Comment

Greetings from Germany!
                          I'm into Computers, electronics, HiFi and all that stuff.
                          Right now, i have a brand new (40 h of service) plasma TV,
                          that has a very concise fault.
                          Hope someone can give me some hints.
                          Cheers, Guys!

Comment

Hello,
                            from Czech republic

Comment

Hi, my name is Mark. I work for a company called iPad Rehab doing Apple logic board repair.

Comment

Hi

Comment

Call me TJ. Been tinkering with electronics since I took apart my Panasonic 8 track tape player the day after Christmas 1980. Mom and dad were not happy to see it in pieces on my bed the day after I unwrapped it... but I was able to get it back working without issues... They probably wish I didn't get it back together, cause I played those 2 8 tracks (BTO and Bowie) 24/7.
                                  I've been a software engineer since 1986. Just getting back into some electronic work. Got some issues with a MacBook Pro and a Vizio VX32L LCD TV .. more to come on that once I can actually post some info.
                                  I reside on the EAST COAST... Myrtle Beach SC. Lived in Tampa FL, Silver Spring, MD, Germantown, MD, Slidell, LA, New Orleans, LA, Lorton, VA, Tidioute, PA, Yorktown, VA and Camp Howze, South Korea.
                                  Looking forward to meeting and perhaps sharing some great info on here.

Comment

Hi,
                                    Proud to be a member of badcaps!

Comment

Hey, I'm estoninator, I'll be honest, I'm here for one reason only, there's a tv i want to buy from a guy, but it's broken. However, I like fixing things and it's a awesome deal if it can be fixed for any reasonable price.

So, I'm just here to get expert advice as quickly as possible as to if the tv is fixable, and for how much.

If any heroes wana help me right away here's a picture of the tv

It's a Samsung 55" Plasma tv. I don't have a model number unfortunately

And if no one see's this, i'll be making a post about it soon. Thanks for any help!

Comment

Just trying to get some info on TV

Comment

hey yall

Comment

Working...
                                          X