This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi hi, I'm James and I live in Spain at the moment, nice to meet you all.

To be honest I found you guys roaming around looking for information on BIOS modding, I am (almost) a complete noob at it, but I'm keen on learning and there's a whole lot of things to learn and comprahend

Comment

Hi all. I came here to learn some new things, or to share my experience in electronics and computing. I just like to fix things.

Comment

Hello @all. Nice to be here. Hope I can learn a lot from you.

Comment

Hello everybody, stumbled across this forum whilst looking for a solution to a persistent problem I've been having with laptop bios.

Comment

Hi, I'm Issa From Jordan, I'm glad to know you all I'm already working at the mobile maintenance
            So i want to develop my job to learn computer maintenance
            when i was searching about computer maintenance i found your forums and i hope to be a member on this forums

Comment

Hi, my name is Korneliusz and i'm from Poland. My hobby are computers and electronic.

Comment

Hi i’m Khan looking forward to learning from you guys.

Comment

Hi everyone

Comment

Hello everyone my Name is Sukhi I am from India but working in Europe fixing iPhones and MacBooks

Comment

hello everyone
                      i would like to learn how to modding bios

Comment

Hi there fellas.

I've been learning electronics for some time and finally decided to dip my toe in the board level repairs.

There are some things that no document or schematic reveals. I hope to find that stuff here.

Comment

Good day I came here to learn about BIOS, hope you all have a good time thanks

Comment

Hello folks, checking in from New Mexico, USA, super glad to have stumbled into this forum, I really miss the format, and I'm excited to lurk here for a while!

I have an Alienware laptop that seems to have blown a MOSFET (recently learned what that is, sort of, ok not really, but I'm working on it!).

Anyway, decided that based on my 7 random spare laptops, 5 desktop PCs and an almost finished IT degree, that I'd dive into this as a hobby and see how it goes!

Comment

Hello from Romania!

Comment

hiya everybody.

this would be my first post to this very helpful forum.

im only 33 and from seattle, wa USA.

but how many of us still remember the glorious chat room craze in the late 90s

and the forever great intro------

"waZZup?? a/s/l?"

oh man that was goood stuff right?

Comment

Hello all. My first post to this forum.
                                  Interested in fixing things related to computers and electronics. Hope to get some assistance is some issues. Also willing to help others if I have something to contribute.

Comment

Hi everyone, I've been learning quite a few things reading this forum lately, now I got a repair to do and might need to open a thread for some help there

Comment

Hi to all. It is my first post on this forum. I would like to enjoy learning the secrets of our equipment with you Pleasures for everyone !

Comment

hello all - new member, just found this site - man have i been looking for a place like this my whole life! Thanks for all the great info!

Comment

hello!

Comment

Working...
                                          X