X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello all

Troubleshooting a problem with my Vizio brought me here, hope I can get some help and maybe learn something in the process

Comment

Hello everyone
      Found this site while trying to trouble shoot my HT-R591 receiver. Found some interesting information.

Comment

Hello all

I'm from Spain and I'm trying to recover the Bios in my Acer by replace the chip. Thanks for all.

Comment

hi im new to badcaps and need help with a faulty samsung led tv
          thanks
          paul

Comment

Hi All - My names Paul & I hail from the UK - I've been in the electronics repair business for about 50 years when I started those valves/tubes where the order of the day ( at least everything was repairable ) in those days !
            These days I look for help & data from everywhere & I feel that any help we can share with other poor chaps still in the business is very welcome. The rate of change of designs is rapid these days & in many cases manufactures offer no help at all & indeed actively pursue the opposite - best of luck to all still involved.

Comment

hi there my name is manuel and im from south africa an glad to be part of your site thanks u guys

Comment

Hi guys my name is Dusty and love forums i been looking at the site for a while before joining and its seems to be a great site Im 29 and live in Nc i been repairing all sorts of electronics for bout 2 yr and still learning somthing every day, and still have a lot to learn

Comment

Hi everyone, I found this site when troubleshooting a Plasma TV.
                  My name's Ronny, I'm in my early 30s from Malaysia. Graduated with an Electronics Degree, worked for a few programming/multimedia companies then served in the government's Communication & Multimedia Commission before quitting and started my company in 2012.
                  I mainly develop web-based system database and do some supplying & repairing electronic products.
                  I think this is a great forum to learn, share knowledge and build technical skills. It is great to be able to ask for advice from all the world's experienced technicians here.

Comment

hi everybody!!

my english is bad enough, I apologize in advance .. fortunately in the 21st century there google translator
                    I need to solve the power problem my LG LCD TV 37LH5000 and it seems I finally stumbled upon the right people!! I appreciate anyone who has the patience to solve problems and share knowledge and experience with others! keep it up ..... thanks

* targi23, Ostrava City, Czech Republic

Comment

hi,
                      my name is kabouter(johan) and come from the netherlands,and my englisch is bad.
                      but...long live google.

greetz kabouter

Comment

Hello Everyone,
                        My name is Jim. I studied electronics near the time that vacuum tubes were going away and IC's were brand new. That's right in the early 1970's. I went from there into Marine Engineering and have retired after a life at sea. I have always maintained an interest in electronics and computers and have more time now to pursue this as my favorite hobby. I hope to learn here and hope I can also help with other peoples problems. Feel free to contact me.

JIm

Comment

Hello I am a a very new electronic technician. I graduated with an A.A.S. Degree in Computer and Electronics Technology. My concentration of study involved some industrial electronics and PLC's. I now hold an entry level position at an company who converts CCFL back-lighting type LCD displays with LED back-lighting. Very 'green' to the field and looking for insight where I can get it!

Comment

Hi All,
                            My name is Steve.
                            I work in Toronto as a technician for a large printer company its name starts and ends with X.
                            I'm currently having troubles with my Samsung PN50A550 plasma TV.

Comment

Good day all - My name is Dean but I go by Electronomo, a nickname my mom gave me when I was 5 years old. Been in the electronics field for 37 years going from tech to EE along the way. I have always been interested in electronics and regard my job as a paid hobby. I design control systems for large industrial testing machines like Tsunami and earthquake simulators, wind turbine bearing testers and F1 car engine and transmission testers to name a few. I have been very lucky to have had many good experiences over the years and look forward to learning more and helping others if and when I can.

Comment

Hello, seems like you guys do some great work here!

Comment

Hi guys

I'm 34 y.o. I study electronics when I was young but actually I work as computer technician and I make little electronics assemblies for my company too.

Comment

Hello, I am new. Looks like a great forum to find some great tech info.

Comment

Just arrived here searching out info to fix a Sony KDL-32L4000. Long time since I worked 'full time' on component level repairs and my eyesight is really dodgy now!

Comment

Hi all,I found this site by searching for a model number of a TV I am working on.I have been repairing home entertainment equipment for 40 years,plus other electronics as well.Looking forward to checking out this site.Oh yeah,my name is Dave and I live in Halifax,Nova Scotia.

Comment

Hello friends!
                                          I introduce myself, my name is Francesco and I'm from Italy, I'm passionate about computers and electronics. I work as a computer repair technician, I am proud and proud to have discovered this forum and its valuable utility formed by experts in the field with experience in difficult problems.
                                          I am sure I have finally found a good reference point where I can begin to clarify some doubts and take part to the help of problems already common to those who need it.

Comment

Working...
                                          X