This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone, need help with my Laptop and I hope you can help.

Comment

Hi,
      I'm a newbie here. I'm from Ct., went to a tech college years ago for electronics and although my formal trade is cabinetmaker/carpenter/handyman, working with electronics has always been one of my hobbies. My older brother was an electronics engineer and taught me alot over the years but that monster "cancer" took him back in 09. Anyways, I am working on a tv right now and hope to find some help here and I will share with others if there is something I can contribute. Thanks

Comment

Hello
        I'm in the UK and long in the tooth. I like to take things to pieces to see why they stopped working...at the moment that's a Hanns G 281 D that intermittently goes black. I'm a mathematician and software writer with soldering skills that make electronic engineers weep. And I do so hate to throw anything useful away.

Comment

I'm down in Texas. A trained engine machinist and a bit of a gear head (okay, more than a bit). If it's a car, I can probably make it way faster than it would ever need to be, and fix anything that could conceivably be wrong with it. Can't say the same for electronics, but I am learning quickly.

Comment

hi people

Comment

Hi, hope i get some electrics to work with your help.
              Thanks.

Comment

Hi, looking for help

Comment

hi

Comment

Hello. I come here to look information for tweaking my t43.

Comment

Hi everyone. My name is Bruce and I'm hoping you guys can help me out with some tv issues!

Comment

Hi to all member,
                        Have joined ,wishing to learn , and if possible contribute too

Comment

hello

im a computer builder and a electrical DIY 17 year old,

ive come here to ask for help with my LCD

Comment

Ciao a tutti!
                            Hi people

Comment

Hey, im keith, a University student, was given a tv today, told it turns off and on, took it apart and seen some bad caps, so im about to replace them, im cheap and do everything myself but always look to the pro's for advice

Comment

Hey all,
                                I'm Bill from New Mexico, 55 years old, retired USAF aircraft mechanic. Who's tired of trashing good electronic. Currently trying to repair my Sanyo DP46840 chassis no P46840-00, which has the green light comes on then goes off problem. No 13 volts at audio test point. Replaced some caps and the IC1670 on my original main board, which didn't fix it. Replaced the main board with one from NOHO electronics and still have the same problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

hello, im Charles from Scotland and found this place whilst looking for solutions to a problem with my dell 2007wfp. it wont turn on

im not as smart as i wish i was but i can build custom computers, mod ham/cb radios, repair things by following instructions etc so am not dumb either.
                                  i work in sales/distribution/refurbishing/servicing of consumer electronics and IT kit and have been with the same employer for 10 years.
                                  i used to be a toshiba field service engineer a long time ago.
                                  i also ride motorbikes, drive cars and fly light aircraft/RC models (rarely) and carry out maintenance on them all too.

looking forward to contributing to the forum and learning

Comment

Hello,
                                    I hate Samsung

Comment

hi i am ahmedn esar from saudi arabia . please any one help me my LG lcd tv (Lg 42pg20r-ta full display red color) sum system change now not open power on green light display black how to solve give solutions.

lolsign:

Comment

Hello ALL

Comment

Hello great place here I have been searching a lot

Comment

Working...
                                          X