• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, im trying to learn new things for my electronic hobby

Comment

Good Day,

Hopefully, Everyone is doing well.
      My name is Sajid Azeem and Am here to learn more about electronics.

Comment

Hello, im new but old 😅. I start realize my hobby to fix electronic.

Comment

Hello, I'm from Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Software engineer and also my hobbies is electronic. Greetings for all members.

Comment

I have a problem with my Phillips 55PFS8109/12 tv its in a bootloop

Comment

Hi everyone, I discovered this forum through research, i'm from Brazil

Comment

Hi everyone, I discovered this forum through research, i'm from Algeria and I am a junior softw\re engineer

Comment

Hi everyone, just decided to join your forums.

Comment

Hello,

New to this forum, I've been looking for an APC LS700 schematic for awhile (to replace a burnt resistor). Just hate it when I need to thrash something that is repairable.

Hopefully I'll also be able to help other members as well in the future.

Cheers,

Comment

hello im garret,I love how helpful everyone is around here and im excited to help and be helped! Best regards from california.

Comment

Hi everyone, this is Balazs from Hungary. I joined to learn, mainly interested in computer-stuff.

Comment

Hi ALL Im new here just introducing myself. My name is Paul, and i love elcectronics, hope to help others as well as lean here. thanks ☺☺

Comment

Hi, I just stumbled onto this forum looking for information related to amateur radio equipment. Fascinating little discussion environment!

My name is Chris, I am a mechanical engineer and I hope I don't ask too many stupid questions here. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your community.

Comment

Hey all, joined this form bc I'm a rookie at electronics repair and recently my Asus GL503VS laptop crapped out on me mid -game and now won't charge... Hoping to diagnose problem myself vs paying someone $400 to screw up my machine worse than it already is .. If anybody is gonna completely nuke it.... It's gonna be me 😂

Comment

Hello,

I am an electrical engineer from Hungary and just found this forum as a result of a search term.
                                Hope to find a good community here.

Comment

Gday, Just a repair guy constantly trying to find ways to diagnose, repair, and improve the multitude of hardware rubbish out there. My main focus of this forum is information around - laptop and desktop m/b's - pc and mac. and power supply repair. Have done a few successful surface mount repairs but have a long long way to go !!.....thanks in advance.

Comment

G morning
                                    Here From Belgium

Technician with pc and hardware.

Greetingz to all

Comment

Good Day,

Hopefully, Everyone is doing well.
                                      My name is Hery Irawan and Am here to learn more about electronics., schematics & more

Comment

Hello everyone

nice to meet u all. i want to repair graphic card. especially
                                        hope u all the best

Comment

Hi, thx for this resourceful website and being part of the community! We do small repairs in Germany.

Comment

Working...
                                          X