Hello, i'm Eric from Belgium. greetings

Comment

Hola, soy nuevo aquí y vengo a informarme

Comment

Hi,
          I am from Poland,

best regards

Comment

Software developer, and not new to the form but I have been asked to type something. I have been a user of this form for really long time.

Comment

Hi

Comment

Good morning Let me introduce myself, I am a woman who loves tinkering with laptops, my name is vivicool, I am 51 years old and I live in France I discovered your forum while searching for an elitbook 840 G3 bios I wish you all to find Good luck and thanks for adding

Comment

Hello, this is Nacho from Las Vegas Nevada, hope everyone is well and trying their best with these repairs

Comment

Hi,

I'm Dmitriy from Germany. Looking for lenovo password removal techniques

Comment

Hi, I am Filip from Serbia, I have laptop and desktop repair shop and also I am selling laptop and desktop parts.

Comment

Hi, I'm retired and interested in repair of electronics

Comment

Hello I have been doing car audio and electronics repair for 40 years thanks for letting me join .

Comment

Witam wszystkich

Comment

Hello, I am fairly new to the world of computing and surgery but I have a renewed interest due to friends participating in Hackathon. I was recommended to come over here for OS help and updating my old laptops windows.
                              Regard Rafiriz29

Comment

Bonjour/Hello

Greetings from Canada!

Comment

Que tal..!
                                  Yo me llamo Henry, soy muy fanático de la reparación de las placas de laptops y tarjetas gráficas, me intereso mucho desde que adquirí mi laptop Gamer que tenía una falla en la GPU
                                  Soy de Ecuador, aspirante a tener el mejor taller de este bello país
                                  Estudio la carrera de Mecatrónica y me gusta este tipo de temas, así como la robótica y electrónica

Comment

Hi. It's me

Comment

I harbor a profound interest in the realm of reprogramming EEPROM chips, delving into the intricacies of hacking, exploring the vast possibilities of Arduino, and immersing myself in the ever-evolving landscape of technology. At a tender age of 11.5 years, I, bearing the moniker "Rmon," harbor a fervent passion for these intellectual pursuits. Moreover, I find solace and joy in the harmonious melodies of the guitar, an instrument that resonates deeply within my soul. Sorry for my poor English. Best regards.
                                      Last edited by RMON; 03-14-2024, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Hello
                                        I'm not an IT engineer but I'm always trying to build or repair my computers. So far with success but now I'm trying to solve Lenovo booting problem. I hope this forum will help.

Comment

Hi im new members.

Hi, I'm Lemuel from the Philippines, so I want to join badcaps to increase my knowledge and share my knowledge like hardware and software.

Comment

Working...
                                          X