Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone, I'm Paul, looking to learn more about board level electronics repairs and I think this'll be a great place. I worked as a laptop technician for about 4 years and also a lot of at home diy relies on all kinds of stuff. Hope to learn a lot here. Thanks.

Comment

A new technician base in ASIA still learning and willing to learn from the member of this group

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm Damien from Bordeaux in France. I'm half software developer, half system team member.
        I don't know many things about electronic but want to learn a lot.

Happy to read you

Comment

Yo guys, Bogdan from Ukraine is here. Hardware engineering is what I'm fond of.

Comment

Name's Mats from the Philippines, newbie electronics technician wannabe

Comment

Hi all,
              Petri from Finland, electronics (design, repair etc.) and amateur radio (build, modify surplus etc) are my focus why joining on this forum. Working with electronics as well. Tnx for hosting this site.

Comment

Dan Riti
                living in UK
                repairing Macs since about 10 years ago
                is this forum require an account and login in?
                If yes I can't seem to be able to find the login page/procedure

Comment

Hi all,
                  Sergiy from Ukraine. Software engineer, also like to mess with old PC and related stuff as my hobby.

Comment

hi there... new hero

Comment

hi im just a guy doing stuff

Comment

Hi my name is Alvaro and I am from Spain, nice to meet you!

Comment

Hi!
                          I'm Gabor from Hungary. I interest for BIOS flashing methods.

Comment

Hello,

im french young electronic tech, previously welder/construction diver. I was lucky enough to work in Australia and NZ few years but had an accident at work and had to go back to my country and find a new carreer path. During the healing process, repairing everything that is broken became an addiction and i love learning about electronics since. It's a really long road with lot of frustrations sometimes but it s the way i picked for the rest of my life and at least my back is safe now .. cheers !

Comment

Hi! My name is Paul. I need to solve a problem that I created with a laptop.
                              I'm a web dev.

Comment

Today, 08:11 PM

Hello folks,
                                I've been around the block with computers since the early 80's and I have had
                                motherboards recapped successfully at Badcaps in 2009 and 2016.
                                There are lots of smart minds here and I look forward to learning something new.
                                Currently, I have a locked Lenovo BIOS to address.

Last edited by seepink; 02-11-2024, 07:14 PM.
                                -SeePink-

Comment

Hi everyone, I am IMLJ the guy in Australia doing computer repairs. this forum is always helpful when looking for help or finding bios schematics etc, much appreciated for the helps.

Comment

Hey just your everyday Auto Glass installer that like to fix broke crap and learn things most people don't know,

Comment

Hi guys, I decided to join this forum while I was looking for schematics for a motherboard.

I hope to learn more about computer electronics and hone my electronics skills.

Comment

Hi my id is game, I decided to join this forum while I was looking for schematics for a motherboard.

I hope to learn more about computer electronics and hone my electronics skills.

Comment

Hi just trying to fix my black screen / failed U8900 GPU vcore on my Mid-2012 MBP 15" retina by doing a reflow of the chip (if that's the real issue)

Comment

Working...
                                          X