Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! My name is Miguel, i'm from Porto Portugal, and i speak portuguese. I'm an electronics technician and I repair cell phones and computers, I hope to learn a lot from the community on this forum.

Comment

Ola, meu nome é junior, estou começando na area de eletronica, e ja li e consegui fazer algus reparos atraves do forum badcaps.. ficou muito bacana essa atualizacao de layout do site.. parabes a todos

Comment

Hi! I am an embedded electronics engineer (SW and HW) from Finland. This is the best DIY repair community as I can see.
        Cheers from snow Finland!

Comment

Hello! Guys thanks to be a part of this forum☺☺☺😙

Comment

Hello everybody!

I am Jorge from Spain I am pasionated with electronics and trying to improve my little skills with this enormous comunity which I already learnt a lot, thanks to everybody

Comment

Hello everyone. Out here in Dallas learning as much as we can about electronics repair, specifically motherboard repair. Hope to learn as much as I can!

Comment

Hi Eveyone,

My Name is Jojo M. an electronic enthusiast. I graduated with a degree in Electronic and Communication in Engineering (E.C.E.) in the Philippines. I have various types of certification in Electronics and Computer (Hardware and Software) and as a hobby "Electronic Technology" is one of them. I am an active member of Forums contributing in a best of my knowledge and experiences. I am 60 years old and semi-retired already.

I hope I can be one of an asset here than a contributor. Chill out everyone....there is more in Technology that to happen everyday. As this industry evolved faster than we think, we all be in one mission.

Thank you a warm welcome.

Best regards to all,

Jojo M.

Comment

Hi all...

My name Hazzan origin from Indonesia..but now I am stay in malaysia/singapore, I am ex overclokers and now just electronic technisian, I very happy know this forum and helping people from around the world.

Regard

Comment

Hi everyone! Let me introduce myself to such a Great comunity of young and strong motivated people
                    I've been working on laptop computers since 1994. Remember the first Toshiba Laptops on 486 intel, the first laptop with 13" screen, 5GB HDD, for $8000. That was a wonderful time at the start of the epoch.
                    Greetings and best wishes for Everyone.
                    Victor

Comment

Hi everyone
                      My name is Peter I'm from Poland
                      My journey starts many years ago at 1981 with germanium transistors and tubes. I can write very long story how it developed, but want keep little privacy.
                      Even though electronics has been my passion from the beginning, my professional work was only partly related to the soldering iron.
                      Most of the time I worked in the teleco and IT integrators and software solutions industries. Although always close to the equipment

A lot of time has passed, I still have a lot of satisfaction and fun when I sit down at my desk in my room and start creating or repairing something.
                      I hope you do too.

Comment

Hi everyone,

I haven't had any formal electronics training since high school but love tinkering. work in a totally unrelated industry but glad I found this forum of like minded people! hope to contribute to the community!

Comment

Hi my name is Juan Bisono, i sing up here because i like electronic and want to realear more about reprogram bios files and things like that, i do this for hobby, i like to try fix things, thanks for letting me be part of the forum

Comment

Hi, all. I am a student in the US with amateur experience, but a keen interest in learning more about electronics repair. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and participating in the community.

Comment

Hi all, just arrived here via looking for a bios file.

Forum and groups seem pretty informative, i don't for a minute think i will make a difference, but you all are!

Thanks

Comment

Hi guys, just decided to join your lovely forums. I found this place when I was searching for schematics and parts needed for my project

I hope to have some fun here as well as learn more about computer electronics and sharpen my electronics skills. please advise me. thank you so much

Comment

Hello everyone,

I arrived here to get more knowledge about soldering and electronics repair in general, mainly prompted by YouTubers like Richard from 'Learn Electronics Repair' and Adrian from 'Adrian's Digital Basement'.

I'm also into bios modding (particularly learning about bringing new features to old computers or creating a new BIOS for PC's that never got an update from the manufacturer) and repurposing old enterprise IT stuff.
                                  Last edited by llama1911; 01-14-2024, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Hi everyone, Fluzocapacitor from Spain. Just an amateur diy'er when it comes to repair things.

Comment

Hello, I found this place when I was searching for lenovo motherboard information. It's really good. I'm going to read all your experience to gain more....Many thanks

Comment

Naci en 1960 vi la tecnologia de las valvulas La tv en blanco y negro la llegada de los transistores circuitos integrados la miniaturizacion, los procesadores, internet y un largo etcetera, y a mis 63 anos sigo apasionado por la electronica. Un saludo.
                                        Last edited by RJ_Lucas; 01-14-2024, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Bonjour

Comment

Working...
                                          X