Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone! Im a noob here and found the forum in my search to unlock the bios on my old laptop. I don't know if i have the technical skills but I am going to give it a shot anyway!
    I killed the laptop about 2 years ago by spilling something on the keyboard and it has sat gathering dust in my cupboard ever since. Recently i decided to replace the keyboard and voila, it has been brought back to life. The only downside being the encrypted ssd and locked bios, neither of which i remember the passwords for 😂 I have a new ssd on the way and am hoping with a little guidance I will be able to reflash the bios to save this thing from e-waste. I have found some interesting threads in my browsing already so hopefully I won't have to ask too many stupid questions!

Comment

Hello Everyone, Ben here an electrical engineer passionated about repairs and developing new embedded softwares.

Comment

Hi everyone I have experience with flashing and other electronics stuff. I am looking to share info. Regards.

Comment

Hi! My name is John

Comment

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Go by jadetears online, Tiffany by name age 39.

I'm very independent and love to try doing new things especially when it comes to repairs. I'm actually looking to try repairing my Xbox one s myself. Watched some videos on YouTube so I have an idea of what needs checked or fixed and have a bf that knows his electrical. I'm looking for schematics, diagram of motherboard and/or list of parts on the motherboard with power in/output required so I can buy the correct bits to replace if anyone has this information or where to find it. So far I am seeing mostly what goes wrong with Xbox one s is power on/off situation and most videos have come to be more of a motherboard issue than power supply. I have not opened my system yet to observe my motherboard but will be soon. I hope someone will have some info to assist. If everything goes well or not I'll repost at that time to say how it went and if I try something else.

Comment

hello everyone
              happy new year!
              i am n00b & learning repair.

Comment

Hello from France.
                I would like to be knowledgable in repairing electronics ; I'm trying to repair a TV at the moment.
                I have a small degree in everything electricity so I can understand the theory, but I need practice to get how to repair things.

Comment

Hi All,

I interested repair laptops, console and mobile phones.

Best regards.

Comment

Very Interesting place
                    I hope we will grow together

Comment

Bonjour à tous, je suis Thomas, 36 ans et je vis dans le Nord de la France. Je suis intéressé par la réparation d'ordinateurs portables et j'aimerai en apprendre davantage à ce sujet. merci à tous ! au plaisir

Comment

Bonjour je suis français et j'ai un grand besoin de vos talents

Comment

Greetings from Finland 🇫🇮!

Signed up for to get some help and to share my info.

My hobby is fixing and making allkind of things.

At the moment trying to fix Marshall Stanmore speaker it had badcap!

Comment

Witajcie miło Was poznać pozdrawiam

Comment

um idk what to say about my self so im just going to say hi and um hi yea hi

Comment

Thank you,

Comment

Hi I like the wii

Comment

Hello. I am new here. Looking for knowledge

Comment

Hopefully I can get the lenovo auto patcher working on an old 600e!

Comment

TI99/4A Built in BASIC and Tunnels of Doom lover. Admittedly, I like QUAKE more.

Comment

Hi, New Member, came across this forum look for assitance to unlock a BIOS for family, hoping to learn alot

Comment

Working...
                                          X