Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi my name is livinglight and to be honest i'm here for the sole purpose of attempting to get some help with a mdm macbook air m1. i have read all kinds of info on these issues however nothing works for me and wanted to make a thread about it if that's okay . :-) i love technology and am good at hardware/software repair however never got into circuit level repairs nor programming. thanks for having me

Comment

hola estoy muy contento de participar. los quiero mucho un abrazo

Comment

Hi Im alex from the uk I fix pc's

Comment

Hello,
          I'm Gruvee 24-year-old male from Indonesia. I was always curious about everything related to computers, how that works how this works. until I came across a new form of entertainment on the internet where electronic repairman film themself repairing things and upload them to YouTube. Fascinated by how easily they do it I tried to do it myself and call it a little DIY project of mine then I realized IT WAS NOT AS EASY AS IT SEEMS TO BE. I want to know I want to learn the proper way to do this hopefully through this forum, that's the reason why I joined.

Comment

hello,

good day everyone, im happy to be one of your member of this forum,

resfectully yours,

tim

Comment

I like electronics and I just want to learn as much as possiblet to be able to fix them. I'm starting with an old TV power supply board and will move on from there.

Comment

你好。 我是新会员。 我刚进去。 我是个工程师
                Last edited by Gcs_rma; 12-30-2023, 12:18 AM.

Comment

hello, i'm bakti work at servicekomputersurabaya.id and i always need schematic and boardview laptop if i had knowledge about members need to know share i will share problems diagnosis troubleshoot laptop. thank you very much i can follow this forums.

Comment

Welcome! I registered in the group because I have a Lenovo 110-15ACL Laptop (ideapad) - Type 80TJ pc and the BIOS does not work in it, I would like to find a solution for this. Thanks!

Comment

Good Day,

I'm a part time com tech striving to learn some new things. Looking forward on learning new things from this forum. Thanks!

Comment

Hi,
                        i found this forum while searching for info on how to handle a locked Lenovo BIOS.
                        It's nice to see so much more info in the forum. And at thia point I'm really wondering why i haven't heard of badcaps forum before.
                        Cheers!

Comment

Hey folks,

im repairing computer stuff since 2001. I cam here cause im interested in shematics i guess

Comment

Hi, I'm Samuel. I'm currently starting to get into repairing notebook and electronics and found this forum. I want to be an part of this comunity and hope to find some help and also give some back.

Comment

Hola, soy Rafael Liñares Naveira y acabo de suscribirme.Un saludo a tod@s. Gracias.

Comment

Hi everyone,
                                I am Muhammed, I will describe myself as a hardware hacker wanna be. I like thinking with electronics and repairing old stuffs at home.

Comment

Hi. My name is Thomas.
                                  I like electronics and I just want to learn as much as possiblet to be able to fix laptops/notebooks.

Comment

My name is Joe, I like repairing electronic equipment, including laptops and computers. I think this forum will help me improve my skills.

Comment

Meu nome é Luiz, sou Engenheiro Elétrico e vai ser um prazer em participar desse fórum.

Comment

I am learning about chip level repair.. for all kind of laptop..

Comment

Hola gracias por aceptarme

Comment

Working...
                                          X