This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone
    I am arul from India and i am interested to learn the things of hardware so please answer or remedy to my questions pls. Thank you all merry Christmas to all

Comment

Hey y'all I'm new here I have a couple of dead PC PSU that I want to try and repair looks like a lot of good information here.

Comment

Hello, I'm Alan from Bosnia and Herzegovina, who deals with electronics as a hobby (repair of various electronic devices).
        I'm here to share my knowledge of the world of electronics as well as to seek advice on problems I encounter in the repair of electronic devices.
        Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

I like turtles!

Comment

Hello everyone!My name is Zhao Riwei from Kunshan, China.Currently engaged in computer repair and sales. Nice to meet you all.

Comment

Hey nice to meet you

Comment

Hello, I am Raj from US. Learning about editing BIOS.

Comment

Hi, im new here

Comment

Im from Dubai and working in a real estate company in Dubai, Nice to see you guys.

Thanks

Comment

my name is aakash singh. i am a laptop technician

Comment

Hi, i am new here i need to find a old bios. I am a cumputer tecnician

Comment

Hi My name is Bernt
                          I am interested in all electronics and try to repair it all.
                          I am from Denmark.
                          Hope to get some help here and would like to help others too.

Bernt "båndsei" or" baandsei"

Comment

Good Day,

Joined a while ago but didn't get around to posting about me. I'm British, Cert. Marine engineer currently in the Philippines. can turn my hand to pretty much everything and recently have been repairing more electrical and electronic devices in the house.

W.

Comment

i am no one i just need to unlock my fkng macbook air a1932 fk apple

Comment

Hi! I'm ness01. My interest in computers started many years ago, writing simple programs in BASIC over an IBM-compatible PC with MS-DOS. I've seen the evolution of phones since they had SIMs the size of a credit card. I spent a lot of my life studying and working on software, mostly doing web development and some DevOps. However, I've also tinkered with hardware, building some stuff with ESP32s and Raspberries.

I've decided to look at Badcaps to learn more about computer repairs and how circuits work.

Comment

Hi all, just a quick note about me, old man just starting to mess around with electronics etc, I have been an engineer for many years, from factory maintenance to agricultural. Looking forward to gaining more electronics repair knowledge, mostly for fun .

Regards Mac

Comment

Hi everyone I'm new here pls help me thanks

Comment

hola a todos soy de chile

Comment

Hello everyone. New to posting on the forum however, I have a few years learning from the posts I come across here, mostly out of curiosity.
                                        Grateful to those who take the time to explain and teach others.

Greetings to all!

Comment

Hey folks!

I'm really intrigued by mainboard repairs and looking to take my first steps into it. If anyone has tips, resources, or advice on getting started, I'd greatly appreciate it! Excited to learn and dive into the world of mainboard repairs. 🛠️

Comment

Working...
                                          X