• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've learn repair a couple of personal devices in the past

Comment

Greetings from Varna, Bulgaria
      my name is Vince. i am interested in repairing samo old stuff like ibmt43

Comment

Hello Gentelemen, nice to meet you, I'm Ahmad from Cyprus. I own a computer repairs and sales company. feel free to visit my website https://computerg.shop

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm a tech guy trying to help out a uncle get his PC fixed.

Comment

Greetings from France ! Glad to become part of this community of people trying to make things last longer.

Comment

Hi i am arslan i Hp 450 G4 not switching on and someone also fingered the original bios / reprogrammed the chip etc to recover but its not working

Comment

Hi all,

Project manager moving into the IT world here. Needing specific help resetting a think centre m70q if anyone fancies a challenge!

Comment

Hi

Just joined to reset a bios

Comment

Hi!

I´m Iran Espinoza from México, i want to learn some things here, about how is working motherboards, =)

Comment

hi, I'm 50 years old - BELARUS, my hobby is electronics.

Comment

Hi, Im 29 zaers old from Germany. My Hobby is electronics. Im studying to be an electrician.

Comment

Hi, I'm Bill I work for a pro audio company and we do repairs. I love forums to fix things, a lot of times posters find manufacturers defects and fixes for common problems that can save you a lot of time trying to troubleshoot
                          something somebody already figured out.

Comment

hi all, im alex. im trying to learn more into flashing/modifiying of bios chips and other board memory components currenly stuck on a lenovo yoga which seems to have two bios chips i believe main bios and backup bios but the 8mb chip refuses to read and when it does detect its showing 00's yet the 4mb chip seems to have a clear read. really conused on the whole things as to why the chip isnt reading but any help would be greatly appreicated. note: i did exceed my bios password attempts and yes it is a legitimate purchase ive owned for years. the only thing i can think of is maybe because ive exceeded the password attempts perhaps its triggered a security chip response? im not sure any help would be appreicated.

Comment

hello

Comment

Keeping it short and concise, I hereby say hi.

Comment

Hi, I'm a beginner at mb diagnostics/repair and heard of this site from several sources as the place to go.
                                  I'm starting from the basics and collecting tools. Thanks for the help!

Comment

Duarte from Portugal here. Generally speaking i'm a tech repair enthusiast, so this is the place to be!

Comment

I am 60 years old tec, let's learn new things, new age

Comment

Hello, I'm from Kazakhstan

Comment

i am Akam i have computer repair shop in Iraq.

Comment

Working...
                                          X