Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello ! im new here - Electronic engineer based on Ireland , but i work in different profesion right now. Fixing devices for my friends and family. As well have knowledge about IT and im fan of retro Amiga computers which i have 6.

Comment

Hello, I've been an enthusiast and computer modder for almost 3 decades now.

Comment

Hey, I just like to browse around and tinker a bit.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello humans. I am Lei. I love everything electronics. I fix laptops for a living and whenever I find anything with a circuit board, I just want to take it apart, take a peak inside and then put it back together.

Comment

Bonjour les gars, décider de rejoindre vos formidables forums. J'ai trouvé cet endroit alors que je cherchais des gens qui connais en del 5490 svp et aider en retours tous excellent dimanche a vous

Comment

• SMDFlea
                SMDFlea commented
                Editing a comment
                This is an english language forum !!!!!

Hello to everybody;

i have been in computer and network sectıon since 1993, i'm the one who beleive that knowledge is get bigger by sharing... i'm from Ankara city in Turkiye

have a nice days..

Comment

Hi Guys,
                I like good will community for knowledge sharing.
                I start my hacker journey with a ZX81 and a Commodore 64.
                Good day to all of you.

Comment

Im just a 3d designer and i went into using workstations as my go to machines since 2016.

Comment

Hi hi,

electronics hobbyist and tinkerer here. I like to repair both old and new stuff, and occasionally design my own boards and devices. Someone who finds 0201 and QFN fun ;P

Who knows, maybe I'll do it as more than a hobby at some point.

Have a nice one, y'all.

Comment

Hello I'm Mr Emili , I'm from Barcelona, but now I live near Cartagena in spain. I'm Engeneer, 51 years old.

Comment

Hello Everyone I'm Janus. enthusiast of electricity, electronics, robotics and opensource SmartHome technologies.

Comment

Hello everyone, I am Stefano from Italy, I am just a computer enthusiast, just as a hobby I started in the 2000s with S.O. installations and asseblaggio of a few machines. I replaced and rewrote some bios chips, changed some capacitors but nothing more.

Comment

Hey there! Im from Argentina, electronics enthusiast.

Comment

Hello, I'm Jan a computer science enthusiast, occasionally snooping around hardware

Comment

Hi everyone, my name is DarĂ­o. I'm passionate about electronics.

Comment

Hi There! I am Bub from UK, electronics enthusiast.

Comment

Greetings - my name is Steve, been mucking around with computers since I was 10, now fix computers for a living

Comment

Hi everyone! My name is Lio. I've been fixing computers for a while and have recently gone back to school to complete my Computer Engineering degree. One thing led to another and here I am

Comment

Hello, I am an engineer in Japan. I repair PCs, servers, and printers.

Comment

Working...
                                        X