Dell PFS Extract v6
    plz

Comment

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hello everybody i'm salvatore and i write from italy
      thanks for accepting me to this great forum

Comment

Hello all, trying to get into the repair of circuits and how to diagnose/troubleshoot them. Found this site in search of my goal and trying to find some schematics to look at even if I do not have the actual circuit board to probe. Thanks for providing a place for those of us wanting to learn and better our understanding of it

Comment

Hello folks, completely new to this. Trying to dip into repairing Macbook boards at chip level with my phone guy. He has all the kit for the actual soldering , inspection etc and I have been fixing Macs for 25 years plus but want to try to give a better level of service as I keep seeing the same issues on all the latest MacBooks (2019 onwards) . Backlight failures on the board and power issues specifically. Im basically trying to dip in and get some idea of how to troubleshoot, pin point etc from you folks, the experts...and create a more positive solution than just changing a whole board...Based in South west Uk.

Comment

Hello New member from USA fixing broken stuff is my hobby. Great site!
            Thanks
            Vic

Comment

Hi! Just in from Holland, thanks for letting me join!

Comment

Hello! New member from Austria. I have downloaded some schematics and found helpful stuff in older posts.
                Now posting here to be allowed to post a new thread

Comment

What a fantastic resource. Never thought I would find schematics like these. Thank you all for this site!

Comment

Hy from Romania.
                    Very nice to find this kind of forum

Comment

Hi from India. Thanks for the free schematics and effort sharing knowledge to others.

Comment

Hello,
                        I just stumbled upon this forum and hope to stay for a while

Comment

Hey everyone, greetings from California USA. Like most others, I ran into this forum trying to Google a solution to my broken device. I'm amazed that a forum like this still exists in 2023, and I hope it keeps going even longer. Looking forward to helping and finding info in the forums!

Comment

hello badcaps members, my name is Catatumbo I am from Venezuela

Comment

Hi All - my name is George and I am based in Romania and the UK. I've been a PC nerd all my life and now I've decided it is time for me to learn proper electronics repair (still just for fun) so here I am.

Comment

Hi All, My name is James from Tassie Australia came here to learn how to fix locked bios

Comment

New here and need help with an HP ZBook. I am more of a mechanical guy and have never done a whole lot of troubleshooting on a PC without a lot of help. So, I look forward to learning on this forum.

Comment

D'day from down under. I've been fixing Macs for a long time but those things are getting more and more complicated. So, might need some help from likeminded people here.

Comment

Hey guys. Auto/Diesel/Small Engine Technician by day. Computer/TV Repair by night. I like to learn all aspects of repair and making that which is broken whole again or bring it back to factory specs anyway. I have been involved in most all aspects or fields of the technician industry from engines (gas,diesel,lp), electric motors (ev), electronics/computers/sensors/wiring, fabrication/welding, hydraulics/air, transmission/drive-train, collision/body, paint, restoration, and just about anything to do with lawn equipment all the way to heavy equipment. Since I already do a lot of electrical and troubleshooting at my day job, I also work on computers/tvs hardware and software to a degree. I know enough about coding to be dangerous but not deadly. I'm a quick learner and quite competent but I still run into stuff I can't solve on my own. So that's where you who know more than I come in I hope. Thanks for making this community. I salute those who repair instead of replace.

Comment

Hi all!
                                        I would like to repair my JCD 908S 220V 80W soldering iron, so I decided to register on this forum. But I am also interested in repairing other equipment and electronics.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Working...
                                          X