This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, I came from a very bad background and since 6 years old have been in electronics and computers to get by. I'm now much older and still can't shake to tinker and well sometimes I break stuff by tinkering too much. The fun is to get it working again lol. Short intro as I'm not a person for many words.

Comment

Hello everyone. I just joined and looking forward to share information with you. Regards

Comment

Hello everyone,

Jery
        Philippines
        I love electronic/computer related matters

Comment

Hi!

I'm Odi from the Netherlands. I have an Engineering background, IT background and has interests in STEM.

I've worked at ************ where I learned to solder properly, and did some more stuff. I learned some of my electronics knowledge there. The rest of my knowledge is self taught or researched.

Looking forward to replacing some caps and diagnosing defect PSU's! Starting with my SilverStone SX600-G.
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 08-24-2023, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Hi, I'm from Chile.
            Trying to learn how to remove the bios password on an Asus ROG Ally handheld ... wish me luck...

Comment

Hello
              Just looking possibility to fix my laptop

Comment

Hey,
                Doing my due diligence. Excited to be here with everyone.

Comment

Hi guys, glad to be here and learn!

Comment

Hey everyone, I’m new here
                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 08-24-2023, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Hi there I am Randy im new here and am interested in learning about bios bin dump hex modifications.

Comment

Hi there I am Randy im new here and am interested in learning about bios bin dump hex modifications.

Comment

hey there! i'm ren and i'm new to this forum (and tech topics in general). i'm turning 19 fairly soon and i'm from south florida

i was looking online for some information about a sony cfd-e55 boombox i was given (just trying to find the date for when it was released in stores) and i stumbled upon this forum

i have a big interest in coding, hardware, and the like, but little knowledge or experience with it! very excited to see what i can learn from you all!

Comment

Hi everybody! My name is Janne, I am from Imatra, Finland. I could not not give a reference from where I found this forum, 'cause i do not know the person.
                            But what i CAN tell you, is that the person is the older gentleman from the youtube channel "Learn electronics repair". I watch his videos quite frequently, and i highly appreciate his efforts.

Something about myself: I have a tendency in trying to fix everything instead of just getting another copy from a store. Sadly, I do not have this thing called "knack", and about 90% of my life my main state has been "confused". I've got ADHD (not sure how much it affects my ability to learn stuff, and i try to challenge my brain on a daily basis.

At the moment i have a couple of home theatre amplifiers and 2 active subwoofers i am trying to fix, and let me tell you i have no idea what's going on with those. I've been trying to fix them myself for about 3 years now, and i just can't figure them out. For me being here and asking for help with these problems is that i am capping my desperation about now, since i do not usually go into any forums like this.

And next some personal info:

First name: Janne
                            Born: February, 1986
                            I have no profession, that i am confident enough to say it out loud, but i do know how to change tyres.
                            Interests: Changes on a daily basis (ADHD driven property)

Comment

Hello everyone! I am looking forward to share information with you and get help.
                              thanks in advance

Comment

Hi! I'm Leymoy. I'm from Mars.😆

I'm here to learn and share my knowledge in this community.

I am hopeful I will learn something new here.

My hobby is exploring new gadgets, software and repairing hardware.

I enjoy fixing anything related to electronics.

And this forum is best suited to me.

My journey will be very exciting here.

Comment

hello i am a computer tech and cellular repair tech from winnipg manitoba and i am here to join all the other techs and the hardworking people of this site as a team united we can do anything

Comment

hello to all, i'm newbie here,

How to fix support apple.com/mac/startup?

Comment

Hello Forum !
                                      I'm amateur person in laptop hardware repairing. Sometimes it's pretty interesting hobby to kill time.
                                      I have Lenovo T470 i7 supervisor password locked.
                                      I was able to read BIOS bin file and saved it.
                                      Now I would like someone to help me to modify my original BIOS bin file to get rid of forgotten supervisor password. Please ! Thanks for everyone who read my message.

Comment

Hola buenas noches desde la Ciudad de México. Muchas gracias por aceptar me como membro. Ya no soy propiamente un joven, mas es enorme lo deseo de seguir aprendiendo. Gracias a todos los que contribuyen con sus maravillosos conocimientos.

Comment

hello guys! i'm roswald from philippines, i hope i can learn more in this forum
                                          thank you

Comment

Working...
                                          X