This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello! I’m bynum, and I am an American expat living in Japan. I’ve enjoyed working with computers since my dad brought home our first computer, a 286, over thirty years ago. I’m hoping to learn more in this forum.

Comment

Hello everyone, please help me expand my knowledge in repair. Thank you

Comment

hello

Comment

hello guys, i'm form poland, it's good to be here

Comment

hello everyone i'm from china

Comment

hello, ran from israel

Comment

Hi all! I am newbie on this forum. I am from Bishkek.

Comment

hello

Comment

Thank you SMDFlea for filtering out the personal information. I thought it was vague enough to post. Will do better next time

Comment

Hi Im Will. A jack of al trades, Master of NONE. This is a great group and finally decided to join

Comment

herkese merhaba badcaps ailesinin bir üyesi olmaktan çok mutluyum bilgisayar ve elektronik kart onarımı yapıyorum.

Comment

Buenas, soy cuchana, no tengo idea de casi nada, e intento aprender algo cada día.. espero que este sea el sitio que busco. Gracias por admitirme dentro.

Comment

Hello, My name is Stella and I'm kinda new in these type of repairs, but I'm willing to learn as many things as possible. Wish to talk to you a lot guys 🙂

Comment

I am a cellphone computer repair technician from Mexico that just bought his first bios programmer, and this site seems to be a good starting point on learning how to open/edit bios so that I can further my knowledge in the field

Comment

Hi!

I am new to these types of forums but I've always liked to tinker with things to see how they work and try to replicate what I can. This site is a wealth of knowledge it seems so I joined and was hoping to get some direction on where to start for a hyper beginner. I look forward to learning and hopefully, one day soon, creating.

Comment

hello, I am from Malaysia. I hope that i can learn more about electronic from this forum.

Comment

Hello everyone - new "Knowledge Seeker" here

Comment

Hi Folks!

Comment

hi everyone thanks for having me.i know absolutely nothing other than repairing the odd iphone/ipad screen and joined the forum to pick up a few tips on what to look for in faults.thanks

Comment

Hi guys,

I'm from Poland and have been in the software command prompt developement side of computers for 25 years now. Along the way I have build a few machines, for work and home.

I am not sure how happy I am to find this forum as I have BIOS Bricked Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ACH6 BIOS Update
                                          Cant believe Lenovo uploaded a BIOS update without proper testing and bricked a lot of people systems now. The update came out a while ago, like 6 days ago, V2.03 and its meant to introduce a new kernel to the BIOS; meaning we can't flash a previous version in a case, this one FAILS. They even said it in the README text file attached.

And now they took down the update, leaving us who paid hundreds of dollars for a laptop, with nothing but a paperstop. It still annoys because I'm a Computer Science student and don't have time for this BS. I also live in a poor African country and the next I'll be going back to college (whch is in the US) is a long time from now due to economic crisis. I also don't know if I can fix it without needing to show proof of warranty, since I bought from reseller on ebay, which makes this all the more annoying.

Lenovo has sincerely disappointed me this time around and this goes to show it.

Are there any thread around with lists of Lenovo mobos that do not have those issues.

Welcome any help.

Comment

Working...
                                          X