This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi guys, I’m here because I tried to upgrade my MacBook Air M1 and blew some components off and needing some info to fix it.

Comment

Hi I'm Michael look for help to fix my old laptop, and to help anyone that needs help

Comment

Hi, nice to be here and join the community. So much deep info here, is great. Hope I'm able to share some back.

Comment

Hi all. Just joined to share a bit of experience about a Tracon ‘bad cap’. I’m from Worcestershire in England, a retired Chartered Engineer, radio amateur, volunteer repairer of vintage radios, antique clocks and historic oil lamps, plus almost anything electrical or electronic. Apart from computers, that is; I leave those to you younger guys! My shack is a computer-free zone, and if something’s got software in it, it’s a job for someone else. I’m a regular contributor to the UKVRR Forum which uses the same vbulletin software as this one, so I feel immediately at home here!

Comment

Hello everyone, I am new to the page. I am dedicated to the repair of video games, laptops and other electronic devices in Panama. Excuse me, I don't practice my English much, I hope you learn a lot from this community.

Comment

Hi. I like fixing old TV's but I'm not finding a lot of info on this one. Joining so we can discuss this TV.

Comment

Hi, I’m looking to fix my plasma tv 60pn5700 and I’ve already found the solution here. Thanks to this great community! Solution is here: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=43821

Comment

Hi im Pavel, im like it sience and learn macboocks repair. Like heavy music, star wars and others geek stuff.

Comment

Hi there, my laptop just blew a graphics card, and that's why I'm here.

Comment

Hello. I’m Daniel from Sweden. I’m doing hobbyist repairs mostly on computer stuff. Nice to meet you. ��

Comment

Hello, I'm from the Philippines. Very interested in laptop repairs. Also been binge-watching Electronics Repair School's videos. Hope to reach that high level of experience and luck in troubleshooting laptops and other devices.

Comment

Hi there, I'm Kevin from France. I'm an electronics engineer, so generally friends and family keep asking me to repair their electronic stuffs.

Comment

Hello Everyone, I am new to this site and it looks awesome to me. I have mediocre experience with electronics, been messing with them since about 1990. I have two years of Electronics technology, but ended up in IT instead. Looking forward to collaborating with fellow members. Cheers!

Comment

I'm Clark from the United States. I repair stuff my kids and extended family break.

Comment

Need help

Comment

Hey, first time registering. Looking at some of the threads on TV repair. Looks like a great community!

Comment

My name is Adli Hajarat
                                    I'm a retired computer and communications systems Engineer.
                                    My experience with computers started when I was in my seventh grade, when my father bought me a CASIO PB100 programmable calculator that had a basic interpreter with 544 bytes of RAM space. The calculator cam with a programming manual, from which I learned to program in BASIC language.
                                    Then I bought a Sinclair Z81 with expanded 16 KB memory, followed by ZX spectrum with 48 KB of memory, followed by a ZX Spectrum Plus , and finally Sinclair QL with 128K RAM, and two tape drives where I learned to program in SuperBasic https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SuperBASIC for reference.

I studied computer science and Engineering, now I run my own super computing cluster with over 10,000 cores.

Comment

Hey everyone. Here to learn and read. Hope to be of no trouble and help if ever I can.

Comment

Hi, currently starting out here as a field tech

Comment

Hi, I'm sort of jack of old trades. My first computer was a 2001 Duron 700 (or 750). But the first PC I've use was a PII Windows 95.

Comment

Working...
                                          X