X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello Community,
    I've been a silent member just occasionally reading some post but never posted anything yet.
    Since I just had some spare time so I want to shortly introduce myself.

I'm almost 40 and based in Europe Germany, I've a Electronics background (industrial/automation) and work for an American based company.

I've be repairing and tinkering with all kinds of tech and equipment.
    But with getting more and more into electronics repair it is almost mandatory to research in communities to gather more knowledge and benefit from the vast experience of the "hive mind".
    This being said, Hello to everyone.

Comment

Hi guys, I'm a developer and interested in computer hardware. Thank you for this forum.... excellent

Comment

Hello all! Recommended by peers to join in on the fun on how BIOS dumps work

Comment

Hi there,

Absolute beginner at all this, got a couple of duff laptops so trying to work out whats wrong with them and if they are repairable before carting them off to the recycling centre.

Comment

im new user from poland big city katowice very nice place thx

Comment

Hello I am new and just want to have fun and would like to learn a few tips along the way

Just wanted to say Hello Boss!!

Comment

I'm new here how do I post in the introduction section

Comment

Hi I'm just a guy who likes electronics and a diy guy trying to find help with one of my projects and I was told this is the best place to do that

Comment

Hello there i'm new over here, i'm just a beginner, reading and learning about bios dumps.
                    Greetings from mexico!

Comment

Hmm. Just looking for some technical advice. I was previously a system administrator but that was a decade ago, still work with my personal systems.

Comment

Hello,

I came to BadCaps.net to look for recapping services. I talked to Chris but was advised to seek out the user KC8ADU. I currently have no PM privileges so I am hoping to get them by making a few posts.

I'm a retired Army Health Physicist (Lieutenant Colonel) and the Secretary/Newsletter Editor for the Fredericksburg, VA Personal Computer Users Group since 2014. I've been using and refurbishing PCs since 1992.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
                        -- Arthur C. Clarke

Comment

hello
                          im new user from UK welcome all users badcaps

Comment

Hey! mandatory first post of course, hello!

Comment

Hellooo. I found my way here trying to save some equipment from the trash. I hope to learn enough to do that more effectively in the future.

Comment

Hello everyone,
                                I am glad to have landed on this forum. To begin with, I'm French (sorry for that!) and my passion for electronics was sparked by my work in the IT field. I was tired of waiting for a hardware technician to come and take a look at my computer problems only to hear, "Well, you have to buy it all back." Since then, our company has been saving money!
                                I am also part of specialized forums dedicated to the functionalities of satellite decoders. I like to learn and consider myself very curious. They say we only use 10% of our brain's capacity, so I plan to fill it to the brim! And of course, if I can share something valuable along the way, count on me.
                                That's it for my presentation. I look forward to reading your posts on the forum!
                                Regards

Comment

Hi, I am not a spam bot,
                                  Cheers

Comment

hello

Comment

Hi all. Been lurking for a short while. This a a fantastic resource of information and maybe one day I can contribute something useful...

Comment

Hi everybody, i am from Quebec, Canada.
                                        I compute since the Timex Sinclair and i am currently on HP Workstations.

I am seriously repairing electronic equipment focussing on Vintage Audio and special electronics. I've accumulate a lot of vintage IC and components.

Like to do some design from times to times.
                                        Just begin in surface mount air soldering.

I have a complete service shop and a microscopy bench.

Looking further to help if i can !

Comment

I donno what should I write, I'm bad with this stuff. basically I just search bois dumps for my laptop. I've couple ZX Spectrum, some of them will be repaired one when I have got time....

Comment

Working...
                                          X