This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello! Just a hobbyist/DIYer looking to learn!

Comment

Hello. I'm trying to repair partly working GPU.

Comment

Cheers, very glad to have found this forum. I'm a (nearly) retired software developer/analyst/IT grunt, and a completely retired professional musician of nearly 50 years. I hope to find some technical pre-support here with some my electronic doo-dads that act up from time to time.

Comment

Hey there. I'm Cody and I'm here to learn about fixing TVs! I have some experience repairing phones, computers, and other electronic devices. Not much in depth technical understanding in this area but I do enjoy fixing and making things. I'm a cnc programmer and machinist and make parts for the aerospace industry.

Comment

Hello,

I'm Pete, and looking forward to learning and participating in discussions on this forum. I'm an engineer by education and trade and love indulging in old and new technology!

Comment

Hello All.

I'm Pete, live in Carmel, CA and am a hobbyist at best when it comes to electronics. I'm a HAM and have build a few little radios and other components, mostly from kits.

I get a kick out fixing things regardless if they are mechanical or electronic and I found your forum while researching a way to fix a LCD TV a friend gave me.

I'm looking forward to learning from you all.

Cheers,

Pete

Comment

hi folks . New member checking in. Been servicing consumer goods for 50yrs and always looking for new uncharted info.

Comment

Greetings to everyone i am MormarFix thanks for having me

Comment

Hi. I'm from Canada. Happy to found this forum. I have learned lots of new things for just reading posts.

Comment

Hello folks, I'm considering myself a diy enthusiast and I would like to lessen the e-waste even if it is a little bit.

Comment

Hi guys, I'm software developer and i have interesting about computer hardware i hope to find answers to my questions in this community

Comment

Hi folks, I'm interesting in computer hardware, and want to learn more about bios mod and recovery. Hope to get more knowledge from the forum. Cheers!

Comment

Greetings to everyone

Comment

Hi guys, I'm from Poland, in free time tryin to fix some electronics.

Comment

Hello, I'm from Japan.

Comment

Greetings. I'm from California and fairly new to learning how to repair my electronic gadgets. Having a great time learning, especially when I get things right and get my broken gadgets working.

Comment

Hello

Comment

I am a knowledge seeker

Comment

Hi there,
                                        I'm Marcus from Hamburg, Germany. I was born 1977 and learned communication electronics in 1994. I work in the VFX / Film industry since 1999 but always kept repairing and creating all kinds of electronic devices as a side hustle.

I stumbled across this forum searching for schematics and boardview files and found it very interesting that this kind of forums still exist these days.

Comment

Hallo. My name is Finn and I live in Sweden. I am interrested in electronics and trtying to learn more.

Comment

Working...
                                          X