This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone, I have got a bunch of 2015-2018 laptops and mobile pones to repair, just for fun reasons (family stuff to be recycled), already found lots of information in this forum, thanks!

Comment

Hi All,

I am Ahmad from Lahore, Pakistan, and started learning from my good teacher "Ammad". Now I have passed almost 6 years and enjoying my learning and working as well.

Comment

good day guys im a newbie hope i can learn more on this forum! thanks for the accept
        good day again and god bless

Comment

Hi everyone~
          I have a small computer repair shop in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
          I'm really happy that I found this great community.

Comment

Howdy, new user from Texas here. Have an ever-growing pile of malfunctioning electronics that I hope to attempt repairs on over the summer, and this place looks like a good resource.

Comment

Hey! Im a new User from Germany, just getting in to board level repair!

Comment

Hello im new old user, reading forum long time.
                Im for Serbia and want share and lear new solution….

Comment

Hello to all members. My name is Alex and I am from Argentina. I am an electronics technician and addicted to this exciting profession. I hope to learn a lot in this group. Greetings to all, and in whatever may be useful to you I will be here.

Comment

Hello Everyone,

Complete newbie to computer repair, I generally stick to amps and guitars-the parts are so much easier to see

Comment

Hi,

I'm from Sydney, Australia. Was an Electrician and Instrument Technician in the food
                      industry for many years doing breakdowns and small projects. My hobby is playing
                      around with retro pcs for music and DOS games.

Had DOS pcs back in the nineties which I upgraded and built myself. Looking forward to joining the forum for picking up some knowledge on electronics and capacitor replacement.

Comment

hello Guys! i am new here. it will be a pleasure to learn and get help from you.

Comment

Hi everyone,
                          I am new here, since I am fascinated with repairing broken appliances , computer, phones and I think I need a community like this wishing my stay is will be fulfilling.

Comment

Hi everyone!
                            My name is Noah and I recently started to get into computers, mainly pulling them apart and trying to understand them technically (BIOS mod, OS format/install, etc).
                            I hope to be able to share my knowledge with anyone here on Badcap forum with general computer issues .

Comment

Hi, I'm new here and I'm glad to meet this community.

Comment

Hi There My real name is Mike and I am from the UK.
                                I have been in electronics since I was 12 for those who remember Radio Shack or Tandy as it was called in UK. I used to build electronic circuits from All in one kits with springs, wires and components. I became a Chartered Engineer, designing embedded 8/16 bit micro for a major T1 telco operator in UK.

I have done many jobs since. Now I have a IT repair company and repairing motherboards. I love what I do and looking forward to engaging with this community - thanks for accepting me

Mike

Comment

Hi,

I'm Vincent, I found this forum because I was looking for help about Bios (lenovo x250 precisely).
                                  Hope I can find information and hope I can help some of you.

Vincent

Comment

Hi Guys, came across your forum whilst looking for repair assistance on a Samsung TV power board. Looked very interesting and helpful, so here I am. My back ground is instrumentation, now 72 and retired, love tinkering with all things electronic, right now setting up Unraid on an old Dell server and also setting up Home Assistant and Frigate CCTV on it. Our Finca is off the grid, totally solar and connected by Starlink. Keeps me busy and the grey matter functioning.

Comment

Well, I want to apply Intel ME cleaner to some BIOS but I can't figure out a way to extract and re-pack the BIOS, so I come here to ask for some help.

Currently my friends and I have a few systems, desktops and laptops.

Comment

Hi Guys

My name is AJ.
                                        Awesome forum with lots of helpful info.Hoping to learn a lot from here.

Comment

Hi All,

New to this forum but I've been working in IT for 35+ years. Lately I've discovered the joys of retro computing so discovered this forum while looking for information about replacing the capacitors on a few old systems. It's good to see so many other people preserving old tech!

Cheers,
                                          Rob

Comment

Working...
                                          X