This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi there, i am 50 yo from Bulgaria. I am interested in audio stuff and as i am not proffesional i need help from time to time. Hope i will find it here. Thanks to all in advance.

Comment

Hi,
      My name is Rudi and live in South Africa.
      I mainly do repairs for my friends and to just help others in general.
      So far this site has been a great source of information and just want to thank everybody for their input and information.
      Cheers

Comment

Hi all,

This seems to be a great community and I am glad that now I take part in it.

Greetings from Romania!

Comment

Hello to everyone in this amazing forum.
          My name is Lucio and I am a computer technician who just recently started to be interested in electronics in order to provide new repairing services to my clients.
          I'm from Italy btw.
          Thanks for accepting me here 😁

Comment

Hello guys. I'm new to the repair business, just got my first repair tools.
            I'm studying computer science but I was always fascinated by hardware and their repair. Like how cools is that to turn sand and chemicals into working hardware.

I hope that in this forum we can learn a lot from each other and produce less e-waist.

Best regards.

Comment

Hello everyone. Firstly, wanna thank everyone for materials you post, usually it really helps in repairing. Secondly, sorry for bad English (if it will be)

Comment

Hello to all! I Just came across this forum searching a bios for my laptop! Before some time I started board repair level work so hopefully will learn more things from here and also share some knowledge! Also big thanks for anyone for share the materials,bios files and etc. Here that help to anyone with solving their problems!

Regards!
                ACiD FLaSHeR

Comment

Hello, I'm Tim. I do occasional repairs and also design PCBs.
                  Last edited by tjfs; 04-14-2023, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Hello, I am Steven from Munich, Germany. I went for computer science but do a little electronics as hobby, now wanting to dig deeper into repairs^^ - starting out with a broken motherboard . I found this forum by a recommendation on YT

Best regards
                    Steven

Comment

Hi all, have read quite a bit here and there on the forum and thought it was about time to be a part of it too. I am currently struggling with my Onkyo.

About me:
                      - ozilliscope
                      - multimeter
                      - De-, soldering station
                      - knowledge of Ohm's law

Thanks to all who share their knowledge here.

Comment

Hi! i been here for a while and until now. my first post
                        Gabriel here, from venezuela living in Peru. very glad to be part of the forum. been repairing since 5 years windows, macbook, android and apple devices. im kind of "new" in the micro-electronic aerea. i been repairing PCBs of laptop-phone devices since almost 2 years ago. Nothing more to say. lets see how it goes

Regards.

Comment

Hi there! I've been reading this forum for a while and did small atx repairs. Thank you all for valuable infos posted here!

Comment

Hello everyone,
                            I'm just a DIY guy.
                            Due the fact that I live in a place where there are no technician and I hate the ewaste I had to learn enough to keep using my stuff.
                            I'm not skilled in electronics but I can follow the rules I read.
                            I've found this forum on googling by searching for dump of a BIOS; I'm tring ro repair a laptop I've found in the trash (yes, I also fix trashed stuff, tv, pc and other electronics xD) that apparently works but won't boot anything.

Comment

Hello Everyone,

I'm new on this forum.
                              I used to repair lots of electronic devices like PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, tablets, phones, audio amplifiers, monitors and so on.
                              I own an Eakins stereo microscope, a thermal camera, bios programmer and so on.
                              I hope I'll be able to help some of you to troubleshoot devices.

See you soon on the forum.

Comment

i am from italy and i m a normal person with intereset in eletronic

Comment

Hello,

I am from Spain and I am new in BadCaps and also to the forum.

I am also new in smd electronics and I would like to repair my Macbook pro that stopped working suddenly.

Best regards

Comment

Hello. Greetings to all the forum.

I'm from Spain and I'm almost 50 years old, which is why I lived through the emergence of microcomputing as a child. I still remember very special times and I keep some relics. At one time I was dedicated to electronic repairs, but today it is just a hobby.

See you around here.

Comment

Hello all, greetings from London. Semi-retired product designer hobbying the repair of electronics rather than replacing them, attempting to fix an HP L3065 hence stumbling across you lot so hope yo be able to post a question shortly. I normally repair audio gear so Audio Karma my home. Nick

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm Christian from Argentina. I run a small technical service business in the countryside, near the mountains and the beach (very beautiful and peaceful, hehehe). I always learn from the wisdom of the online community and I believe that badcaps is one of the biggest and best

Comment

hi. i like upgrading pcs and laptops. im from nj. i like to use lower case letters. i am also interested in

Comment

Working...
                                          X