X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello,

I am a NOOB in electronics repair. Was sent here from Youtube - Learn Electronics Repair. Hoping to learn more about this.

Comment

Hello I'm Luca, my main activity is assitance on computer hardware/software, networking, phone systems and everything abouit this office world.
      From long time i work more on software problem, but still sometimes meet hardware problem and read about new elettronic tecnologies.
      While i was searching a solution for my not so old tv i found this forum.
      I do not like waste something can still work. I have a green soul inside me.
      Thanks.

Comment

Hi im Marco 23 years old and owner of many shops in italy, im here for learn. Thanks to founder to create this forum!!

Comment

Hi im Eduard 26 years old and come from germany. I'm a state certified technician. I do some electronic stuff as a hobby. Thanks for this forum, because i see that this is a the place were i can get help for my problems with a bios

Comment

hello everyone.......interested in general repair of electrical and electronics......general all rounder......so hope to pickup more extra knowledge from here.......Thank's for having me joining ur great forum

Comment

Originally posted by LegnaNesir View Post
              First things first, Bo Burnham is a genius.
              Hello World, I am David and I am new to tech/cyber/ the whole shabang. Ethical Hacking and Cyber Tech are my favorite children but I enjoy all of it so far. From hardware to the cloud. My mother passed this August and honestly my life was shattered. Still is in big ways. Technicly homeless but I am stable. Was just accepted into Bryant and Stratton for this field. I'm trying to implement good things while it sell bad instead of waiting for it to get better. I am eager to learn but kinda fumble and wander without directing. I guess in choosing to share this hoping maybe one of you is a retired teacher who misses their student. Or a person that prides themself on harvesting and cultivating potential into action. Or maybe you just need shit done and don't care about the rest. Touch base if tks make sense
              Hello I am shvan ahmed from Iraq I know very well about laptop Repairing and read Schematic hope i will have benfit to this community and have a good time together

Comment

Hello! I am a NOOB and a very bad English writer. I hope to learn a lot!

Comment

Hello! Pretty new to the whole rapair scene, but very glad i foud this forum. Thanks for the knowledge!

Comment

Hello, I am new here, I just found this forum because I am trying to find out about hacking BIOS and computer firmware. I am developing an interest in all things electronics and Automotive etc.

Comment

Hello, I am new here? have interest to repair electronic and know how it's really work.

Comment

Hey there,

my name is Simon, i am from Germany and have just started my journey into electronics repair this year =)

Since i got no real technical background, there is so much to learn for me here, but i really love the idea of keeping electronics alive as long as possible.
                        The fact that electronics will end in the garbage, just because one small cap or resistor has blown really bugs me.
                        Fwiw i am a software developer for over 10 years now.

Happy to be here and learn with / from you guys =)

Comment

Hi,
                          I want to repair my laptop & I need help, I found this site, so I created an account.
                          Something about me, I'm an anti-vaxxer, covid-19 denier and a flat-earther.

Comment

Hello,
                            i am here to learn, i repair phones, game consoles and Laptops for a hobby but i am very bad at finding the problem, so i am here to learn that and to get help (and hopefully help others) with problems.
                            English is not my first language, but i hope everybody can understand what i mean
                            Best Regards
                            Cyber47

Comment

Hello, I'm here for leaning repair laptops and other electronics.

Comment

Hello. Came here to learn more about diagnosing bad caps, cheers!

Comment

hello world!

English is not my native language so my posts may look strange. But due to the problems of my MBP 15 (A 1990), I re-read many forums, topics, watched almost all the videos on repair and diagnostics and stopped for help on this forum. It seemed to me that people here really understand many issues and are very friendly. So... hello(2) everyone, I hope I will be useful for you in some questions, as I myself am waiting for help from the community of this forum.

Thank you for your attention

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello! I came here to get help with my AV-Receiver.

Comment

Hola buenas,
                                        a mi me gusta la electrónica desde que era muy pequeño y los pc me empezaron a gustar con 22 años y desde entonces no he podido parar de estar al día con informática y electrónica. Me gustaría compartir con todos y aprender, gracias y un saludo a todos y todas.

Comment

capsrded

Comment

Working...
                                          X