Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello
    I'm Sam
    Looking for older UEFI or bios dump for ASUS GL703GS,
    I'm IT geek and semi-technician

Comment

hello, am just fascinated by laptops and cellphone technology such that i want to learn more, i can stay up late reading and learning and practicing to repair the gadgets,
      professionally am a chemistry and physics teacher, enjoy more electronics than anything else, i decided to go more into laptop and cellphone repairing because i noticed that most repair technicians in my country do not know what they are doing exactly, its hit and run, so i have been investing my time to learn and hopefully be better repair technician.
      am excited to have joined this forum if professional technicians and am looking forward to learning more from you guys and hopefully contribute the liyle knowledge i have also

Comment

Hi, found this forum on Google. Looking to reset the supervisor pwd on a Lenovo 20RD. May or may not be my fault.... Have literally 0 knowledge of bios stuff. I do know how to turn my computer on and off though. Wall-E is probably the greatest film in the last 20 years and I'd argue the last 50 years. Brussel sprouts are not gross, that's just big Corn Corporation spreading lies. I don't care for Joe Rogan.

Comment

hello every one in this great forum!!!

Comment

please some one should help me with this bios 6050a2822301-mb-a01 me clear, and crescent 6050a3022501-mb-a01(a1) me clear.

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello,
                I'm Cedric.
                I live in Lyon (FR)
                and I have a serial problem with my HP Spectre.
                Help me please. I have already make a thread

Comment

hi im waleed
                  i want to thank who make this site
                  its very helpful to me in my work
                  thanks alot

Comment

Hello, joined in 2016 but didn't need to post until now. Hoping to make my thinkcentre work!

Comment

Hello everyone, I found this site while checking for a fix for my TV

Comment

I am Abhishek Kumar from India. I have masters degree in embedded systems design and have interests in electronics and software. I love repairing stuff.

Comment

hello )

Comment

hello , just registered and wanted to welcome everybody

Comment

Hi my name is Michele and I'm an electronic technician who started using/repairing computers early from 90's. I live in Italy and work in the physics research sector. I discovered this forum through a youtube channel and I hope to give/receive help to the community.

Comment

Hello,

My name is Tlan Mathison Auring and I'm from England. I am a mathematician, but enjoy computer science, logic, cryptanalysm, philosophy, and theoretical biology. My latest work is a product I'm calling Algorithms!

Looking forward to working with you all on these new Silicon Apples, strange you can't eat them, as that's what apples are for. I'm still confused on this.

Sincerely,

Enigma

Comment

Hi, guys!

My name's Petko, I'm from Bulgaria and am not a professional. Been checking occasionally on some really helpful info about console repair, helped me a lot. That's why I wanted to look for help on a problem I have, but couldn't make a post, so here I am trying to make it happen cheers!

Comment

Hi All,

I am a recovering 486DX4 user who thought it was irresponsible of Intel to put as much power as they did into Penryn.

Cheers

Comment

Hi everyone,

I have joined this forum to learn a little more about repairing elderly electronic items.

Have a nice day!

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello,
                                          Cwheatsr here. found your site while searching for a way to remove password from a HP Eliteabook Folio 9470M. I am a 83 year old retiree who has been working on and building computers for the last 25 years as a hobby. Just trying to get a first post in so I can download files.

Comment

Working...
                                          X