This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hello everyone, i'm abdou from Algeria, i found this forum because i was looking for a solution for a used HP laptop's BIOS password, so any help is greatly appreciated!

Comment

Hi. I came to this forum in pursuit of solution to efi password unlocking on T2 devices. I am already a microsolderer with decent experience and skills in iphone logic board repair and data recovery but wanted to expand my knowledge about the latest macbook models which is what brought me here.

Comment

Hi, I'm here to learn and share. Mike

Comment

Hey there I am from Germany and 29 soon,
          finished an apprenticeship as electrician and now want to learn to repair smartphones, tablets and laptops.
          Before that I need a lot of knowledge how to troubleshoot things (I mean I repaired a few models before, so I know some base stuff).
          Hope to get this here

Comment

Hello, my name is Herbert I'm from Brazil.
            I am 36 years old and 12 I graduated as an electronics technician and since then I work with project repair.

Occasionally I perform maintenance on notebooks and met the forum when looking for a BIOS for a Dell notebook, I liked the information contained here and want to remain active.

Thanks.

Comment

Greetings to all my fellow nerds! I'm a retired Navy Electronics Tech that just happens to like doing the same thing in my off time.

I've done a few Mac board repairs and look forward to a wider variety of board level repairs. Otherwise, I am a jack of all trades type. Put in my own firepit, do my own residential electrical work, minor plumbing, automotive repair...etc.

Thanks to those on here willing to take the time to post and share resources. It helps us all.

Comment

Hi everyone, im Gaz from Lincolnshire, been looking on the forums here so hoping to get some help in the future with the amazing community on here.

Comment

Hello everyone!

I'm a Computer Engineering student from Austria with and I am looking forward to be part of this awesome community!

Comment

Hello world, i'm a hardware technician

Comment

glad to become a part of this community

Comment

Hello all. i have been involved in electronics since the birth of the 8080 and Z80 when assembler was the way forward. Since then I have been up to my neck in everything thats broken. 15 Years in broadcasting travelling the world rigging up transmitters in East Africa to running production facilities and post production editing. Now i like delving into the why's a little more and building my own circuits/etching my own pcb's and any project thats interesting in the land of IOT including Dali and C and C++ programming. Web servers and PHP another area i enjoy along with restoring Tektronix scopes et al.
                        Lately power supplies have consumed a lot of my time and reversing is a a key enjoyment where you get to appreciate the original designers ideas.
                        Sometimes its very clever!

Comment

hy friends

Comment

olá pessoa ,sou novo no fórum,interessado en adquirir conhecimento ,trabalho como téc. en informática em uma empresa de idiomas,e sempre me deparo com reparos en electrónica.Achei aqui bastante conteúdo para aprender mais e mais e conto com os galegas de forum.

Comment

Hello to all the team,
                              I have known the forum for a long time but have not had the opportunity to register.
                              curious to learn with you all the techniques concerning vehicle electronics in the event of breakdowns and PC computing. .
                              I have a diag actia case.
                              Thank you for accepting me among you.
                              Cordially.

Comment

Hola que tal soy de mexico me llevo dedicandome al soporte de computo desde hace 15 años me gusta aprender cosas nuevas y me encanta el sistema linux de echo mi equipo para trabajo el de dia a dia lo tengo con ubuntu y solo una lap con windows para algun trabajitoq ue necesite ese sistema, no se si sea el unico que habla español pero espero me acepten en esta tan agradable comunidad.

De ante mano muchas gracias por aceptarme.

Comment

Hi, Everyone. My name is Richard Smith AKA foneroc. My home is in Beautiful and Sunny Kingston, Jamaica. I have a small repair Business/ Booth inside of a local Tv repair Shop. Where I repair Laptops, Phones and Tablets. I do some software but mainly Hardware troubleshooting and repairs. With just four years self thought experience under my Belt. My aim here is to learn and help as well..

Excited to be a member.

R.S

Comment

Hey everyone! My name is Chris, I'm in North Carolina. I work on HVAC equipment for a living and try to get my hands into other things as I get time. Hoping to find some help determining what happen to an old motherboard. I heard about the forum through the YouTube channel Learn Electronics Repair.

Comment

Hello:
                                      I am baseband engineer, designing IOT devices.
                                      Hope we can share useful information, help each other in this forum.

Comment

Hello to all,
                                        I repair and use PCs since the ZX81...ah,ah..I'm glad to be part of this wonderful forum!

Comment

Hi everybody,

i would like to learn how to repair my thinned laptop with all the info in this forum!

thanks to all!

Comment

Working...
                                          X