• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Just saying Hi and how do i post thanks gary from london

Comment

Good morning! I'm a cybersecurity student currently residing in the Portland, Oregon metropolitan area with plans to move towards the Seattle, Washington metropolitan area within the near future

I'm very, very interested in reverse engineering and security research featuring the BIOS/UEFI in a front and center kinda role

During the time I spend logged in here and interacting with this community I'm looking to work towards further developing my BIOS/UEFI knowledge, skills, and abilities through collaborative discussions, experiments, and special projects

Comment

Buona sera a tutti, sono un Italiano di Napoli che ha appeno fatto la registrazione. Mi occupo di piccole riparazioni di pc.
        Spero di crescere con voi

Comment

Hi guys, greetings from Norway!

I am a service technician mainly focusing on audio gear and synthesizers - one of the few left in Norway doing these kind of jobs. This is more of a side gig, as servicing electronics is not a very lucrative business, due to the cost of work hours. I started off with only through hole work, but as I have progressed, I now have gear and experience to do microsoldering as well.

As my primary income, I am a software developer - primarily focused on frontend/UX and design, although I also do fullstack.

I have spent a lot of time reading tips and tricks on this forum, and I am now looking forward to partake more in the discussions myself. I wish you all a great weekend!

Comment

Hello guys.

Long time tinkerer and PC enthusiast from Finland here.
            I'm new on this forum and looking for a little help with gpu schematics etc.

Comment

Hey everyone,

I am just a guy who likes to fix things rather than let more ewaste pile up. Usually I need help and this forum has already been a great resoruce, joining in the conversation.

Comment

Joining so I can ask for advice on capacitor replacements.

Comment

Buenas noches gente.

Hasta hoy no creia en las casualidades, pero el hecho de encontrar este foro me las confirma. Simplemente estaba tratando de encontrar un esquematico y aqui vine a parar.
                  No se que tal el foro, pero si promete ayudarme en mis necesidades.............

de mi?...bueno, soy de la Republica Dominicana, amante enfermiso de manipular equipos. creo que naci con eso.
                  Me apasiona la ciencia electronica como pocas cosas en este mundo.
                  Vere como, por este medio, me hago de varias horas de conocimiento y de no menos amigos.

Saludos a todos....

Comment

Hello everyone! I find myself here trying to fulfill a younger interest of mine, modding game consoles. My current project, an OG Xbox, is giving me trouble beyond what routine forums have been able to help me with so I'm hoping to find some good technical information and pointers.

I have:
                    Novice level soldering skills
                    High motivation to learn
                    Very minimal knowledge of electrical components
                    ...and an above average set of diagnosing tools at my disposal

Comment

Hi all

Comment

Hello Guys! I am Rewa from Hingkong. I am a new member of this site and I believe we can learn together here.
                        I am a computer engineer and a tech lover so there are so many changes to improve together.

Comment

Buongiorno a tutti è la prima volta che scrivo in questo forum, sono un radio tv riparatore che svolgo la mia professione dal lontano 1990.
                          Spero posso esservi d'aiuto nelle future problematiche che un radioriparatore possa trovare lungo il cammino.
                          Buon lavoro a tutti.

Comment

Hello, I would like an orientation from you to have the list of signals from the manufacturers of the motherboards. I have tried several times but no luck. The addresses of the sites where I can retrieve this is the list of signals mean according to the manufacturers and thank you

Comment

good evening all
                              i am an old one late 60s so still looking at valves in amazement
                              been in the gaming industry( gambling and sound systems in pubs and clubs )in the uk for many years but now retired so lots of time on my hands.
                              we didn't work down to component level on site so had limited knowledge
                              but looking forward to getting a new skill set
                              o yes and the names Dave

Comment

Hi All, looking forward to posting on the forum. Thanks

Comment

Sup people, I'm a beginner technician, bmx and car guy, hope we all can help each other!

Comment

Sup, long time lurker. Electronics repair has been my thing for 20 years and I've gotten more serial about my board level repairs so I'm all logged in now.

Comment

Hi, not super experienced, but curious to learn more!

Comment

Hi!

Came across this forum looking up how to remove the bios password ("that apparently no one had set on a laptop i bought.) Further looking into information on the bios dump got me curious on learning more on the workings of the bios! I'm current in my 20's in the software industry.

Please to meet you all!

Comment

Hey all, I'm Jon from the UK, hope you're all good!

I'm an electronics beginner in the grand scheme of things. I've done a bit of basic repair over the years and I can solder to a decent standard etc, but I'd like to try and get into full blown repair, at least one day!

Hope to get to talk to all of you soon

Comment

Working...
                                          X