Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

I love you all guys!

Comment

Hi Badcaps,
      Nice to join the forum

Comment

Just saying hello to everyone, joing the forum to ask for assistance with my laptop.

Comment

Big hello to this awesome community!!
          My name is Amine and I'm from Tunisia, I'm a senior web developer but I also like to fix electronics and build/fix computers... I started with some amateur tools to fix easy stuff, step by step I found myself doing more and more complex jobs and now I'm seriously thinking about switching lanes from software to hardware fix, I hope I can help and get help here under this forum. Cheers!

Comment

Hello
            I'm Thomas, I've been a technician for a few years.
            I just found your forum which looks very interesting.
            I hope to learn a lot from your side.
            Excuse me for my approximate English, but I try to make an effort.
            Good day to all.

Comment

Hi everyone,
              I am an retired scientist investing part of my spare time repairing and upgrading electronic devices within the limitations of low-budget amateur equipment. I found here very useful insights and, as the name of the forum suggests, many times a simple capacitor exchange can solve an otherwise seemingly difficult problem!
              Keep up the good work!

Comment

user of spi debbugger

Comment

Hi to all the Badcaps people.

I recently discovered this forum while looking for info on my failing TV and I can't believe the amount of information here.

While I'm certainly no electronics expert I have some amature knowledge and interest.

This looks like an outstanding community and I am happy to have joined.

Cheers!

Comment

Evening, New member here,
                    Reside in Ontario Canada and am working on diagnosing a subwoofer amplifier. Am comfortable soldering and desoldering but the diagnostic part is a challenge. Hoping to learn from everyone here.
                    Regards,

Comment

Hello from Toronto! Have some hands-on on everything electronics used to work in it, now just hobby.

Comment

Hello World!
                        Thank you for being there!
                        The forum really helps to solve problems!

Comment

Hello all. I like to attempt to repair all sorts - vintage synths, smps's, computers, amps. Happy to find this forum

Comment

Hello

Am new here to learn from the experts all different approaches of solving macbook products and other laptop issues.

Comment

Hello Everyone! I have been reading this forum for a few days and now I decided to register.

Comment

Hi everyone!

Comment

Well, Im not sure if this post is being sent as a reply to the last persons post or if its been correctly sent as my own but just to say Im glad to be here with capacitor challenges I need insight into. Im South African and the city in which I live (East London) is the home of the First Coelacanth discovered off our South African coast line as well as the home of the worlds only Dodo egg. I'm formally qualified as a Fitness Trainer who dabbles daily with 3D printing and have an unexplored passion of disassembling things I shouldn't and wanting to fix things I can't. Hopefully this forum will assist me in bettering my fixing skills.

Comment

Hi i'm Andy, in Scotland. I hate waste and try to fix everything, I found this forum while looking for info on a TV that quit. It looks like there is a load of knowledge on the forum.

Comment

Hello everyone I am new to this forum.

Comment

Hi everyone!

Comment

Hi
                                          Long time lurker, mostly doing data recovery and mac boards repair, I am getting more requests for laptop boards repairs so this place seems to be perfect for learning, amazing really

Comment

Working...
                                          X