Panasonic Rc42129 string code?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic Rc42129 string code?

Hello, can anyone give me the string code for Panasonic/Vestel remolt control Rc42129M

Thank you to anyone who Knows this as is not listed in the dictionary file after downloading software with vestel toolbox, i have tried all the one's liisted in dictionary file and all of them did not work so i have to keep changing back to my all in one remote code for the tv to work.
    Any help ia am thankful for.

Lee

Re: Panasonic Rc42129 string code?

enable telnet on the TV and use dmesg Linux command to read the original RC code within TV kernel and replace it at the firmware after you enable FTP on it.

search and read more about this its easy to learn. for example

Comment

I was reading this post again and reason it didn't work is that this tv will not except Telnet or FTP, I checked with the model number and Vestel Toolbox FTP or Telnet will not work with this TV?

IF you have any other way around the remote control Please let me know....

Many thanks for your help.

Comment

I did change string code for the button on the back of the TV so I can safely try different codes and not make TV blind, whiiwhich is what I have been trying to do but I just can't find the correct code for the RC42129(M) ?

Comment

Working...
        X