OMG SAMSUNG UN55F9000 Ultra HD, SMART, 3D 4K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OMG SAMSUNG UN55F9000 Ultra HD, SMART, 3D 4K

reset have no sense, if your tv doesn't recognize the OC then there's something wrong at electrical level, i don't read again all the thread, i remeber there was more than one tension towards OC, check again, check also service manual for pinout..

Comment

okay yes normally the fan has to run in the one connect box and that doesn't happen either,let's see where I can find the service manuel

Comment

i remember there was a pinout here in this thread, not?

Comment

no I have searched but no pinout

and I can't find the service manuel anywhere. so that becomes puzzling

Comment

i saw there is a 3,3v , 5v, 13v to the OC.

Comment

thank you i just tested. and all voltages are present. so weird that it doesn't work

I have 3.3v 5.3v 5.3-v 12.4v
              Last edited by Frank29578; 04-23-2019, 07:57 PM.

Comment

The cable for the OC is the same as whose you used for the hu7500?

Comment

yes i only have 1 cable. I tested it again on the HU7500 just works

Comment

maybe a Bad bga chip on the mainboard? that it does not receive a signal from the connect box??

I hope I find another mainboard because I'm tired of it

Comment

Those one connect boxes are not compatible f->JS etc. They are often model specific in my experience.

Comment

No, that is not true. you only have to adjust software or service menu otherwise it will restart every 20 seconds. just like the js9000 box do on the hu7500

the hardware of the js9000 box is the same as in the sek-3500u
                        Last edited by Frank29578; 04-24-2019, 10:32 AM.

Comment

I have a service manual but it's very poor of informations..
                          If you can't enter factory menu try sequence MENU 1 8 2 POWER, instead of INFO MENU MUTE POWER..
                          I think that your firmware could need to be upgraded to be compatible with the OC, i don't think OC has a firmware but you can try.
                          Last edited by Davi.p; 04-24-2019, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank29578 View Post
                            the hardware of the js9000 box is the same as in the sek-3500u
                            The hardware may be the same, but like I said before, I think the OC box from JS version of TV needs to be reprogrammed to work in the "F" version of TV.

See post 23319 in the link that you yourself shared with the group:

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/166-l...n-kit-778.html

The poster called "Musician" states in post 23319:

Not to be a killjoy but before everyone in North America starts to do the happy dance and run out and buy a One Connect Box on eBay from a JS model in the hopes they can get it working on their HU or F series, please take note that the only sucess stories I have read so far have to do with JS OCB's manufactred for the European market and the box needs to match the set..."
                            I think that the One Connect box needs to be programmed with the correct firmware to work with your TV. Especially since you are mixing-and-matching a One Connect box that you purchased separately from the TV you are fixing.

I think since you reprogrammed IC3301 and you eliminated the white screen problem, I think your mainboard is fixed. I think you need to concentrate on programming the One Connect box with correct firmware.

Comment

I hope the mainboard is fixed

but that person Davideu also had an image before programming it. but fell out and gave the message this box is not suitable. so that's not the problem here i think...my f9000 doesn't even find the connectbox

and my js9000 box is from an ue55js9000 and the tv is also a ue. ue55F9000, I am from the Netherlands

Comment

I have never experienced that a js9000 box find no connection at all with another model of TV. I've seen them working on the hu series, s and F9000 more often. upside down image and always message that it is not suitable and switches off

as much as I hope my f9000 has been repaired. yet I do not believe that it is the one connect box
                                Last edited by Frank29578; 04-24-2019, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Davi.p View Post
                                  I have a service manual but it's very poor of informations..
                                  If you can't enter factory menu try sequence MENU 1 8 2 POWER, instead of INFO MENU MUTE POWER..
                                  I think that your firmware could need to be upgraded to be compatible with the OC, i don't think OC has a firmware but you can try.
                                  thanks but menu 182 does not work / tv turns on when I press 1

Comment

upgrade doesn't take place?

Comment

Check whether the data signals from OC connector on mainb. are connected to a little IC or by watching traces comes in a big chip, if it's a BGA then it needs reflow.. ops, before doing this the signals are LVDS so on mainb. side there are 100ohm balance resistors, check first the resistances, then check the voltages across them, if you have O-scope check the signals.
                                      Last edited by Davi.p; 04-24-2019, 05:15 PM.

Comment

I can measure something but I don't have an oscilloscope

Comment

I don't know exactly what to measure. but if I measure between the connector that goes to the box and the conector on the mainboard that goes to the tcon, I also measure value, so it also seems good

Comment

Working...
                                          X