Originally posted by maverikdj View Post

This is dump 25q40 and 25q80 thanks
    Your 25Q40 is not fixed, try it.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post

Your 25Q40 is not fixed, try it.
      Hello i tryed but wont power on.

With Package 1 finded on internet tv turn on, sound is ok when i press remote control, but screen is blu. Flashed Q40 and Q80 with neoprogrammer 2.2.0.10
      With Original Q80 and this q40 fixed form you wont turn on, black screen tv is dead
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello i tryed but wont power on.
        This was the original dump, the one I corrected. After recording, did you set status register (0x88, 0x42)? Why are you recording someone else's dump 25Q80, does it belong to T-CON (for each panel model, it will be different)?

Comment

With original Firmware on 25q40 and 25q80 tv is dead, for testing I flashed 25q40 and 25q80 with dump fined on line and tv is turned on with sound on when I pressed key on remote control..only defect is blue screen and nothing image...I reflashed 25q80 with original dump and 25q40 with your fixed file but tv won't turn on..same defect as 25q40 not fixed
          Attached Files

Comment

I don't understand why you are flashing 25Q80, it doesn't matter whether it's turned on, it's intended for setting the panel itself, install the native, original one.

Comment

I don't understand why you are flashing 25Q80, it doesn't matter whether it's turned on, it's intended for setting the panel itself, install the native, original one.
              Because in the package of files hosted online are present 25q80 and 25q40. Now i have restored original 25q80 and fixed 25q40 but nothing, dead.

Comment

Because in the package of files hosted online are present 25q80 and 25q40. Now i have restored original 25q80 and fixed 25q40 but nothing, dead.
                You correctly wrote down dump 25Q40, wrote down the status register (0x88, 0x42), I already asked you, but I didn't get an answer, without setting SR, the firmware will spoil again the first time you turn it on.
                Attached Files

Comment

You correctly wrote down dump 25Q40, wrote down the status register (0x88, 0x42), I already asked you, but I didn't get an answer, without setting SR, the firmware will spoil again the first time you turn it on.
                  No when i writed firmware i have not setted register o 25q40 and 25q80. Now i rewrited firmware on 25q40 and setted register such as yours image. 25Q80 required same setting status register?
                  thanks
                  Attached Files

Comment

For 25Q80 (0x98.0x2) there is nothing to install, it didn't need to be touched at all, it is for T-con, status registers are installed after recording dump...

Comment

Writed firmware fixed on 25q40 with setted register, writed firmware dumped original on 25q80 without any setting register but nothing tv dead

Comment

I don't know how you write everything down and why nothing works for you, if it was a native dump, then I fixed it and it should work...
                        Procedure for recording:
                        1. First you need to delete all status registers (uncheck all the boxes and click "Write")
                        2. Erase the chip.
                        3. Write down the corrected dump and check what was written down.
                        4. Set the status register (0x88, 0x42), check the boxes and click "Write"
                        5. Everything is ready, solder the chip in place....

Read this thread: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...ung-ue49mu6120

Comment

I don't know how you write everything down and why nothing works for you, if it was a native dump, then I fixed it and it should work...
                          Procedure for recording:
                          1. First you need to delete all status registers (uncheck all the boxes and click "Write")
                          2. Erase the chip.
                          3. Write down the corrected dump and check what was written down.
                          4. Set the status register (0x88, 0x42), check the boxes and click "Write"
                          5. Everything is ready, solder the chip in place....

Read this thread: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...ung-ue49mu6120
                          I think native original dump of 25q80 or 25q40 or all are incorrect because I re-write 25q80 and 25q40 following procedure of recording but nothing tv is dead. Only solution I think is a original dump with same panel.

Comment

are you using sop8 clip? check if you have 3v on the eproms vcc

Comment

Wouldn't be this a thread only where to post dumps?? This is not a fault request thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Davi.p View Post
                                are you using sop8 clip? check if you have 3v on the eproms vcc
                                I used sop8 adapter, but i think my original dump of 25q80 is demaged because;

After dump of 25q40 and 25q80 i flashed a files finded on line with this referece

samsung UE40MU6450U
                                Øàññè: kant_m_built_in
                                BN41-02568b
                                BN94-11958k
                                panel cy-kk040hgnv3v

and after flashed on 25q40 and 25q80 tv is turn on but screen is blu..the problems is my panel is cy-kk040hgnv3h not cy-kk040hgnv3v such as the firmware finded on line.

when i reflashed 25q80 and 25q40 tv wont turn on..is dead and after flashed 25q40 fixed from lotas..tv already wont turn on..a this point i think my original dump is not very well or correct.

i haven't solution.

Comment

Pack 1.
                                  25q40(0x88,0x42) from dump on line
                                  25q80(0x98,0x2) from dump on line
                                  tv turn on but blue screen

Pack 2.
                                  Pack 1.
                                  25q80(0x98,0x2) from my dump

Pack 3.
                                  25q40(0x88,0x42) original or fixed by lotus
                                  tv dead

Solutions?
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Pack 1.
                                    25q80(0x98,0x2) from dump on line

Pack 2.
                                    Pack 1.

Pack 3.
                                    25q40(0x88,0x42) original or fixed by lotus
                                    tv dead

Solutions?
                                    I don't know what you messed up there, you posted a faulty dump, I corrected it for you, if you wrote it down correctly, then everything should turn on, try this one for your panel...
                                    Attached Files

Comment

please take your time and do things well, in pack3 there is no 8mbit dump, only the 4mbit one, post only the 8mbit from original dump.. lets see if it is drammatically empty, no correct connection (!!)... one lesson: on original dump reading EVER check the content with hex editor..

Comment

Working...
                                      X