Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung pn50b550t2f clicking and sound with no picture

Hello,
    I have a samsung plasma pn50b550t2f and I was wondering if anyone else has has had these issues.
    With everything plugged in the tv will do the notorious relay click and turn off when trying to power on. After unplugging the x/ y mains and the main board(while jumping the ps) the same clicking occurs.
    With the logic board unplugged the tv will turn on with the samsung tone playing at the start and sound from my input also playing but no display.
    All volts to the main and logic boards are what they are supposed to be but volts to the x/y main boards do not appear to be correct( VA/VS).
    Can anybody advise on what my chances are of just needing to replace the logic board are? Or does this appear to be something wrong with the power supply and/or x/y main boards? None of the caps show any bulging
    Thanks!

Attached: View from rear of all boards
    Attached Files

Re: Samsung pn50b550t2f clicking and sound with no picture

hey, i have the same tv and the same problem. Did you ever find your answer? Power suply board, logic board, or main board??

Comment

I haven't tried anything yet, I will let you know if I do. Please do the same

Comment

Hey, I just changed out my power supply and it fixed the tv. Just wanted to let ya know what I did on my plasma. Good luck to you! Got the part off shop jimmy

Comment

I finally got around to changing my power supply and it corrected my issue as well

Comment

Working...
          X