No announcement yet.

Panasonic 50VT30 , Blinking 7 times.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Panasonic 50VT30 , Blinking 7 times.

https://www.paceworldwide.com/produc...tips/ps90-tips

Comment

Thanks for the link i will look into buying one.

Comment

Just looking at your images, Rev BG is what I have too out of the set.

Comment

Ow , i am such an idiot!!!

The repair kit came with a small note with positions on the board to be replaced. I just looked at the IGBT's and replaced those with the same name.

Q421/422/433 are not replaced which are short which took out the other ones......
          Q421 etc can be replaced with 30F131 , thats how i came up with 6 30F131.

Man , i feel stupid!
          I only repair Panasonic plasma tv's! Currently owning a TX-P55VT50 and still searching for a ZT60!

Comment

Originally posted by Moreno83 View Post
            Ow , i am such an idiot!!!

The repair kit came with a small note with positions on the board to be replaced. I just looked at the IGBT's and replaced those with the same name.

Q421/422/433 are not replaced which are short which took out the other ones......
            Q421 etc can be replaced with 30F131 , thats how i came up with 6 30F131.

Man , i feel stupid!
            yeah, it's a shame because I think these are easier to repair than the through hole 5081 boards.

So if you still have the original RJP63G4, is that shorted?

Comment

I took all components and the board with me to work. Someone showed me how to measure them and im going to filter all components. I might be Lucky.

After repairing so many tv's i make this dumb mistake. I wanted to fix it to quick i guess
              Last edited by Moreno83; 02-26-2016, 04:23 AM.
              I only repair Panasonic plasma tv's! Currently owning a TX-P55VT50 and still searching for a ZT60!

Comment

I took all components are the board with me to work. Someone showed me how to measure them and im going to filter all components. I might be Lucky.

After repairing so many tv's i make this dumb mistake. I wanted to fix it to quick i guess
                yeah, I know the feeling. That's why my first repair failed, robbed peter and recycled parts to get one up and bang soon after.

I'm trying to analyse the original fault as it now might be challenging with half repair half shorted plus you said bang and light = not good. generally a flash of light could be some smaller parts exploding.

If the original RJP63G4 and the 30F131 that are located closest to the buffer boards are ok then I'd say original fault was the 30F131 in the middle and the RJP30H2 igbts.

You may get away with using 30F131 for the RJP30H2, I have a board happily running FGD4536 for all 6 , smaller package but no issues yet.

If the parts came out of the cct where it was shorted I'd give them a miss because I had 1 igbt shorted, took that out only, replaced and then the one next to it failed soon after , so I tossed all 3 and put 3 fresh in that bank and that's the board I'm running to see if i got it right 2nd time.

Comment

And now for something completely different, my GT has died again, 6 blink. was fine running for a few hours, was turned off and I just went to fire it up again, 6 blink, no pop but a funny low buzz like a shorted panel, bad buffer maybe?

Comment

Im going to measure all the components when im having my break from work. Original RJP63G4 measures ok in diode mode , no beep.

I might have replaced components that are still good so i'll just replace the shorted IGBT's with the Original good ones haha.

Comment

Ok , measured the components.

Q421 , Q422 , Q423 , D401 , Q401 , Q402 and Q403 are short.

Top IGBT's are all ok. So i replaced the good ones for good ones , so now im 3 short haha.

Must wait for the other parts to come in and then i can fix this tv permanently.

Comment

At work we got soldering iron's from "weller". Removed 6 IGBT's in 15 minutes. Wish i didnt do this repair at home but here at work. So much easier if you have good equipment.

Comment

Replaced all IGBTs and plugged the board back in. Used SC50 jumper and both boards had a green led for a few seconds but it then turned off.

Its now blinking 6 times. I think all RFN20 are bad...but im not sure , do i test these the same as for example Q662?

Comment

Lost a pad when i tried to replace ic502. Is this pad doing anything? If so , where can i jump it to?
                            Attached Files

Comment

can you get the data sheet for the ic that leg may not be connected.

Comment

I'll search for the data sheet. Any idea's why its blinking 6 times? All IGBT's are ok , no shorts. Im not sure how to test the D401 for example.

The IC is BD8693FVM-HVTR

Comment

Lost a pad when i tried to replace ic502. Is this pad doing anything? If so , where can i jump it to?
                                  pins 4,5,6 are NC.

RFN20 is a diode

what is dead now with the 6 blink?

Comment

this is a picutre of the ic pins
                                    Attached Files

Comment

I'll search for the data sheet. Any idea's why its blinking 6 times? All IGBT's are ok , no shorts. Im not sure how to test the D401 for example.

The IC is BD8693FVM-HVTR
                                      You sure all IGBTs are ok?

Checked Q621-623, Q661?

Comment

Yes all those IGBT's measured short before i did the repair. Replaced them all for new ones , fired it up with the SC jumper. Panel came on for 1/2 sec and green leds on. Then it shut off to 6 blinks. All parts that i replaced with Q in front of it are still ok.

Comment

Does that mean that im lucky? Can i connect pin 5 and 6 together? NC means , no connection or?

Comment

Working...
                                          X