Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the CHIPS..

Comment

hi, I carried out the test as you described, I did a reflow of the chips but the problem persists, I wonder why if I disconnect the t-con and also the flat panels of the panel the TV always goes into protection with the same error? perhaps the fault and to search on the P card WHAT DO YOU THINK? I confirm the panel and t-con are LG
      Last edited by riparo; 01-18-2024, 02:37 AM.

Comment

P card provides 12v + 5v right? Are them present? even with P board alone?
        So what to do next, connect everything, check the tension on the 2 brown wires at the connector on the PB right side, before and right after the turn ON command, if those goes to zero volt in the turning on moment then detach the brown cables bunch connector from PB to tcon, then jumper the 2 cables connector to the right side, check the 24v output.. if possible even with a load, 2x 12v lamps in series, check bright light and voltage at load..
        Last edited by Davi.p; 01-18-2024, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Davi.p View Post
          P card provides 12v + 5v right? Are them present? even with P board alone?
          So what to do next, connect everything, check the tension on the 2 brown wires at the connector on the PB right side, before and right after the turn ON command, if those goes to zero volt in the turning on moment then detach the brown cables bunch connector from PB to tcon, then jumper the 2 cables connector to the right side, check the 24v output.. if possible even with a load, 2x 12v lamps in series, check bright light and voltage at load..
          hi, the 5 volts are present even only with the p board, the 12 volts are reset when the relay is disconnected and the protection intervenes with the LED flashing every 4 seconds, the 24 volts on the inverter board are present for a few seconds then they are reset, I tried to make a jumper as you suggested the 2 wires on the right of the pb but nothing changes the 24 behave as described before they reset from 24 they go to 0 volts even by connecting the two bulbs in series for a moment there is the light then it disappears ,this also happens when disconnecting the t-con

Comment

wasn't them 16v and not 24?? what are you saying? the experiment failed also by disconnecting totally the tcon?

Comment

wasn't them 16v and not 24?? what are you saying? the experiment failed also by disconnecting totally the tcon?
              the 5 and 16 are located on the p board, 16 are reset when the relay is disconnected while the 24 volts are on the pb board, I followed your advice but the experiment failed, what can I do? Do you have any advice? Where to look?

Comment

I already asked to you a list of the output voltages of the P and PB boards, it resembles strange to me the presence of 5,12,16,24 V, seems quite a long list..
                if i'm right the 16v is your imagination or it is only a voltage for the audio part, the next key test is as follow, take a wire and make a jumper from the "P" 12v out to the input fuse of the 12v on the tcon, then make the jumper on the two pin connector on the "PB", now i need to know the exact pinout for the P output connector, i tell you the last step, need to do another jumper to make the voltages to force on, and then you will watch the screen for the auto test to run, cyclic colours, ah.. and also main board to tcon lvds must be removed..

Comment

I already asked to you a list of the output voltages of the P and PB boards, it resembles strange to me the presence of 5,12,16,24 V, seems quite a long list..
                  if i'm right the 16v is your imagination or it is only a voltage for the audio part, the next key test is as follow, take a wire and make a jumper from the "P" 12v out to the input fuse of the 12v on the tcon, then make the jumper on the two pin connector on the "PB", now i need to know the exact pinout for the P output connector, i tell you the last step, need to do another jumper to make the voltages to force on, and then you will watch the screen for the auto test to run, cyclic colours, ah.. and also main board to tcon lvds must be removed..
                  I thank you so much for the assistance you are providing me, you are the only one who is helping me the only voltages I have checked at the output of the P CARD are 3v-2-5- and there are only 16 volts, I can't find 12 volts I am also attaching a part of the service manual with the voltages to check, is it possible that this card does not have 12 volts? I am waiting for your specifications to make the jumper

I
                  Attached Files

Comment

I'm afraid, my tablet died some weeks ago, it's difficult on a cellular, anyway yes, it's possible only 5+16v, you posted the wrong s. manual page, that is a list of test points not a connectors list.. but the tensions to the tcon i guess must be 12+24 v, so on the main board there is probably a switching converter, you must check when it's starting if white wires carries the 12v, then if those come out and are connectable from the A board point "PNL12 ", unfortunately that tension is not always present, i need exact P board list of connector signals so i can tell you the first jumper to do.. whenver i'm on the pc i try to get the manual..

Comment

hi ok, for the manual at the beginning of the post I put the download link, as soon as I can I'll look for the exact list of connectors even if I don't seem to have seen them in the service manual

Comment

OK i got the manual.. now, enabling the 24V is easy, remove power cable, make a jumper wire on "P"/ connector P2- pins 11-13, in the middle of the wire place a switch and ensure switch is open, now "P" board is ever fully ON (5+16v) when you switch it on.. before to test it disconnect brown cables from TCON!! But enabling 12v is hard and i think you don't understand me, i feel you are rookie.. better to provide them from external PSU at least 1,5A, what do you want to do? Anyway disconnect A board flat cables to Tcon, connect the 12v to the white cables fuse in on TCON, GND to TV chassis, now turn on the 12V, check if tcon is warming too much for some tens of seconds.. now turn 24v switch ON and see if screen produces colors autotest.. if test is producing bad garbage fast turn all off..
                        Last edited by Davi.p; 01-20-2024, 12:11 PM.

Comment

OK i got the manual.. now, enabling the 24V is easy, remove power cable, make a jumper wire on "P"/ connector P2- pins 11-13, in the middle of the wire place a switch and ensure switch is open, now "P" board is ever fully ON (5+16v) when you switch it on.. before to test it disconnect brown cables from TCON!! But enabling 12v is hard and i think you don't understand me, i feel you are rookie.. better to provide them from external PSU at least 1,5A, what do you want to do? Anyway disconnect A board flat cables to Tcon, connect the 12v to the white cables fuse in on TCON, GND to TV chassis, now turn on the 12V, check if tcon is warming too much for some tens of seconds.. now turn 24v switch ON and see if screen produces colors autotest.. if test is producing bad garbage fast turn all off..

hi thank you very much for the test to follow, I'm not very familiar but I can understand something, I could enable the 12 volts by connecting an external stabilized power supply for the amperage there are no problems, if you tell me how to power them, where do the 12 volts come from ?from the p board or from the a board, also must the pb board be connected? tomorrow I'll try the test you indicated

Comment

You make my head sounded!! What it means enable 12v? You provide them! Watch the tcon where white cables inputs to the left, near there's the input fuse, you must solder a wire to the input pad, the other end you attach the 12v psu..

exact model is TX-55EZ950E, details are a MUST in electronics!..
                            Last edited by Davi.p; 01-20-2024, 01:54 PM.

Comment

You make my head sounded!! What it means enable 12v? You provide them! Watch the tcon where white cables inputs to the left, near there's the input fuse, you must solder a wire to the input pad, the other end you attach the 12v psu..

exact model is TX-55EZ950E, details are a MUST in electronics!..
                              ok sorry, to avoid making mistakes I'll summarize anyway, the white and brown cable on the left connected to the t-con must both be disconnected right? the p board will always send the 5 and 16 volts to the A board the 2 lvds cables must remain connected both to tab A and to tab tcon right? Forgive me if I'm repetitive

Comment

sorry, i read again what i wrote then i'll schematicize for you, you wait.. not now..patiently..
                                Last edited by Davi.p; 01-20-2024, 03:23 PM.

Comment

1) remove cables from A02 connector on A board.
                                  2) place a jumper wire on pins 11 & 13 of P board P2 connector.
                                  3) make a jumper from previous P2 conn. pin 11 to PB board 2 pins connector pin 1
                                  4) remove brown cables connector from tcon
                                  5) insert mains cable on P board and check its outputs 5+16v and PB 24v
                                  6) if there are, remove power cable, place with soldering a wire on input pad of fuse on tcon 12v input (white wires), connect it to external 12v psu +, with alligator clip wire or how do you want connect the gnd to tv chassis..
                                  7) apply current to external psu and check it stays on and tcon doesn't heat too much
                                  8) put 24v brown cables into tcon connector
                                  9) put P board on mains current and watch if the screen makes the test with good colors, if it makes garbage remove first mains on P and then the 12v, shortly!
                                  10) if test works ok for several minutes then> bad main board (A)
                                  Last edited by Davi.p; 01-20-2024, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Thanks so much for the diagram to follow. I'll do the test as soon as I can and let you know

Comment

hi Davi.p regarding the TV, tomorrow I will try the test you recommended, I've been away from home for work, I wanted to ask you, is it necessary to put a switch between pins 11 and 13? as you mentioned in previous posts? thanks

Comment

the valid guide is the last..

Comment

hi Davi.p I performed the test but I only have the 5 volts present lack 16 and 24, for the bridge between 11 and 13 PIN I had to insert a resistance of 1 kohm, because when carrying out a bridge only with the cable I had not even the 5 volts, what do you recommend?

Comment

Working...
                                          X