Lj44-00145b help!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lj44-00145b help!!!!

So I have a Insignia NS-PDP50HD-09. It does not power on nor does it have any relay clicks. Removed the back plugged the power in and no relay clicks nothing when power button is clicked also Diagnostic led (LED 8001) is not lit what so ever nor is it blinking.

I tested the AC power side and have full voltage at connector and across the fuse but once I go to test the Vs, VA, D5v, ect.

Any ideas would be amazing! I did not know if im not testing correctly or if anything else can be tested or if its worth it.

Thank you all in advance,
    Thomas (TJ) Jeffords II

P.S. Ill post pics here as soon as I can.

Re: Lj44-00145b help!!!!

From what I've seen while searching online, this power supply is prone to fail. You most likely have a failing component on the primary side of the power supply. Pics of the PSU would be helpful when you can make them available. Shots of the heat sink components would be great.

Coppell has a repair service if you get desperate: http://www.coppelltvrepair.com/p/489...ot-powering-on
    LG Plasma Mal-Discharge Correction Service

Comment

I will get them up probably tomorrow hopefully they are good enough only have the camera on my phone currently. My other camera is currently at the pawn shop.

Comment

I did only pay $20 for this TV lol my coworker was gonna fix it and said screw it and bought a new TV so he sold me this one for $20. I figured WTH Ill give it a shot and even with a new PSU I would still only have a bout $160 in it and I have yet to be able to find a 50" Plasma that I can get for $160.

Thanks to everyone that can help,
        TJ

Comment

This repair kit will take care of this issue.. It also deals with the issue of the TV not responding to the remote or the power button. The youtube video is funny to

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201124044156...84.m1558.l2649

Comment

Working...
          X