Bush IDLCD37TV25HD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bush IDLCD37TV25HD

Hi i have a bush lcd tv set model,IDLCD37TV25HD,it has sound but no picture,well not one that will stay on for long,it has not been my set so just going on what is happening now,on switch on see the screen light up for a matter of seconds,but does have sound.
    So could i please have some tips on what to test,look out for etc,i will put up pictures when i get the set opened up
    Many thanks.

Re: Bush IDLCD37TV25HD

Common fault on these is two bad 450V capacitors, very obvious when you open it up.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Thank you tom,i will report back.

Comment

Found x3 raised caps 1000uf 16v,the 470uf looked ok but not tested.
        Attached Files

Comment

While they weren't the ones I was expecting, these too can cause problems.
          I would, at a minimum, replace all of the green and gold CapXon.
          Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
          For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Ok,would you advice changing the 470uf caps and also what caps would you advise buying,have seen various on ebay.

Comment

the green/gold bigger cap,looking at it it says 1000uf,but cant work out if it says 50v or 150v,any ideas.

Comment

It'll be a 50V cap in that position.
                Use Panasonic FR, FM, FC. Try to buy FR or FM over FC, but all three are good capacitors.

Comment

Changed the capxon green.gold caps with slight buldge,no change in the way the set fires up still a light flicker then off again,i can not seem to find the two 450v caps you suggested,the only two are 4500uf 6.3v caps ?

Comment

I was in error suggesting those 450V capacitors, as this is a VESTEL not MEGMEET/PROVIEW.

What you need to do is check the 24V, 12V, 5V and 3.3V the power supply is producing. Check in standby, and when it's running. In particular, if the 24V is too low, this symptom may be seen. However, if the 24V is good, then we need to look at the inverter board. I have fixed a similar 37" DIGIHOME (probably the same TV inside) with similar symptom, bad inverter transformer, easily fixed.

Comment

The board is a 17pw15-8,if thats any help and you advice me checking the voltages please.
                      Last edited by LEEDASH; 06-14-2013, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Yeah, I know 'em all too well. Do the tests I suggest and then we can see if power board or inverter are at fault.

Comment

tom could you highlight on my photo where to test please

Comment

Just test all of the connectors on the power board, red probe on each pin of each connector, black probe on chassis, DC 200V range.

Comment

ok,with the set in standby and on ?

Comment

Yes, both states.

Comment

Hello lads did you ever get to the bottom of the problem as i hveexctly the same fault... cheers...

Comment

Working...
                                  X