need help schematic psu 32lc2d lg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help schematic psu 32lc2d lg

been looking for a lg 32lc2d schematic for psu, as it seems to be very hard to obtain iv tried looking and can find the manuels for the set but the psu dont seem to be there on it.
    is there any other models of lcd tv brands that psu was used on thankou

Re: need help schematic psu 32lc2d lg

The PSU is an LG part and only used in LG LCD TVs. Can you post a description of the fault?
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Re: need help schematic psu 32lc2d lg

more problems with this tv i was too quick to think a replaced av board fixed the problem as i posted that it was sorted my mistake ,i ended up replacing psu which in fact fixed the issue of low 3.4 v line,and brought it back to good health but now its back same issue as before low 3.4 v line and c208 showing as popped capapcitor,so im thinking those small ic on the solder side of pcb are faulty think 3 in total irf etc as iv replaced all caps with good brand panasonic etc and they show good on my wee cap esr tester. and i still didint find that psu schematic as i really dont want to be getting a other psu second hand as id rather learn trying to fix this as it is regarded a old lcd but good tv for my needs ty all

Comment

Working...
      X