• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Service manuals available free

Originally posted by t.j. View Post
    hey Tom getting error

Search Results

No results found for your key L42WD250YX6.

There are 3 files available for this manufacturer.

Start a new search or view all files.

then wont let me view files!
    That just means there are 3 files in total available for the manufacturer - but none of them matched your search key.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

just put rca an said 1 file an can not view it!

Comment

just put rca an said 1 file an can not view it!
        There are no RCA SMs in the database. What URL are you using?
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

the tgohome one.

Comment

the tgohome one.
            Copy/paste it please.

Comment

http://www.tgohome.com/ServiceManuals the one in your sig!

Comment

No - the query URL e.g.

http://www.tgohome.com/ServiceManual...&Search=Submit

Comment

http://www.tgohome.com/ServiceManual...h=Submit+Query

Comment

That message means there is 1 file available, but that your search key "L42WD250YX6" did not match that file...

Comment

I think the problem is due to interpretation or conception.

If you search by model say 42L
                      The answer comes up model not found.

As there was no manufacturer for 42L then the manufacturer is UNknown

SO because there is 1 actual file on the system with an unknown manufacturer it is telling you there is 1 file for that manufacturer ie "Unknown"
                      not the manufacturer for 42L say RCA which tj knows to be the manfacturer of 42L

Is that clear - no I thought not!!!
                      Last edited by selldoor; 08-11-2012, 02:50 PM.
                      Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
                      http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

Originally posted by crashp3 View Post
                        Just sent it to tom66 for hosting on his site.. I'm sure he'll get it up when he has a moment

If you need particular block diagrams (ie the main processor block diagram), those are available too, but are around 35 different PDF files.

The ones sent to Tom are the power board, and overall service manual without the advanced block diagrams.
                        Tom, the files Crash sent ya is the ones i looken for!

i have also done just rca an get 3 files, but will not let me see the files.

Comment

Tom, the files Crash sent ya is the ones i looken for!
                          Give me one second I probably have forgotten to copy it over

Comment

thanks!

Comment

There's no file from Crash regarding that model. Maybe it got lost in the transfer? I have asked Crash to re-send it and will upload when I get the chance.

Comment

Okay, they are uploading now... Will take 10 minutes

http://www.tgohome.com/ServiceManual...&Search=Submit

Comment

thank you Sir!

Comment

do you have Service manual for sharp lc-c3234u or a schematic for a sharp runtka397wjqz

Comment

Tom, happen to have a service manual for an Olevia 242-T11? Did not see it on your site? Also, any power supply boards for this unit laying around?

Comment

Hi Tom,
                                        Do you have any service manuals for an Olevia 265TFHD
                                        Thanks
                                        James

Comment

Sorry, no luck on the usual places.

It would be best in future for requests for manuals to PM me directly. I am OK with that. I didn't notice any of the other manual requests until I saw yours above.
                                          Last edited by tom66; 10-30-2012, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X