Technika 20" TV LC-TM2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Technika 20" TV LC-TM2018

I have recently found a Technika 20" LCD TV which appear to be non-working. After opening up I found that the three bigger capacitors at the output side on the power board is bulged. After changing the caps the 12V output is still not present, what else could I check?

Please see attached schematic for the power board LM-TM2018. I have replaced the three bulged caps C914, C915 and C916. What damage could these bulged caps have caused to the rest of the circuit?

Thanks.
    Attached Files

Re: Technika 20" TV LC-TM2018

I don't get a chance to say this often enough. Thank you for including the schematic.

I'd check the voltage across C904; it should be approximately 1.4 x your line voltage (if your line voltage is 120 VAC, it should read 165 volts). If it reads 0 volts, check F901.

Also, V909 is a suspect. If it's bad the power supply won't start.

PlainBill
    For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Voltage across C904 reads about 330V which is what I would expect for a 240V input (U.K.). Fuse F901 is intact.

With regard to V909, I think perhaps you mean C909. I will check with a suitable replacement. I will probably also check C910 while I'm at it.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by llphat View Post
        Voltage across C904 reads about 330V which is what I would expect for a 240V input (U.K.). Fuse F901 is intact.

With regard to V909, I think perhaps you mean C909. I will check with a suitable replacement. I will probably also check C910 while I'm at it.

Thank you.
        Yes, you are correct. Fat finger mistake.

PlainBill
        For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Originally posted by llphat View Post

Thank you.
          Hello llphat, how are you? Hey, we'd like to know what was the solution to your problem please. We have the same one. Thanks in advance.

Comment

How? Technika aren't sold out of Europe.
            Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
            For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Originally posted by tom66 View Post
              How? Technika aren't sold out of Europe.
              Indeed, but we have a Daytek TV LCD, however the power supply LC-TM2018 is the same.

Comment

hello, i replaced the three big capacitors and D903 (was short) and the power supply start to work

Comment

Working...
                X