Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung UN55MU6103F IC1604 dump

Hello
    I could review this eeprom of a samsung ue65mu6402uxx that does not work and when removing the connection from the source the leds light up
    Thank you
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cortador View Post
      Hello
      I could review this eeprom of a samsung ue65mu6402uxx that does not work and when removing the connection from the source the leds light up
      Thank you
      Try.
      Attached Files

Comment

OK muchas gracias, no funciono mirare otras opciones

Comment

OK muchas gracias, no funciono mirare otras opciones
          After writing the dump, did you set and write the status register (0x88, 0x42)?

Comment

Hello, the board had another fault, if it worked without problems, then I will dump the other memory, which was the one that also failed
            Thank you very much

Comment

This is the dump of the eprom of the samsung that did not work
              Attached Files

Comment

This is the dump of the eprom of the samsung that did not work
                This is not the dump you posted, this dump is W25Q80DV (IC1603) - T-CON, but W25Q40CL (IC1604) is needed!

Comment

Yes, it's clear, I know, I'm only uploading it for any member who needs it, it's from a board that's working and that prevented my TV from working

Comment

hi, I have a tvUE55MU6500U main BN41-02568B BN94-12394N the screen remains black and the TV restarts if I disconnect the panel flats the TV works, with a new main the TV can be seen well so the panel is ok.

I tried to modify the original file with the procedure described with AsProgrammer_2.1.0.13_fix but the TV still doesn't start, maybe I made a mistake?
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-06-2023, 05:15 AM. Reason: Merged 2 seperate posts

Comment

Originally posted by giogipala View Post
                      hi, I have a tvUE55MU6500U main BN41-02568B BN94-12394N the screen remains black and the TV restarts if I disconnect the panel flats the TV works, with a new main the TV can be seen well so the panel is ok.

I tried to modify the original file with the procedure described with AsProgrammer_2.1.0.13_fix but the TV still doesn't start, maybe I made a mistake?
                      This dump is working for you, the problem is different.

Comment

could it be the spi t-con file?
                        can I write another file?

Comment

Quick question, can I program 25Q32FVSIG with CH341A?

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
                            Quick question, can I program 25Q32FVSIG with CH341A?
                            Yes.

Comment

Got this mini black ch341a, the software for it doesn't seem to be clickable but the rest do, do I need to pick a different one? : https://ch341aprogrammersoftware.com/

Comment

Wonder is that their official site or is it some fraud site?

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
                                  Got this mini black ch341a, the software for it doesn't seem to be clickable but the rest do, do I need to pick a different one? : https://ch341aprogrammersoftware.com/
                                  I have posted software for CH341A many times, at least here https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...81&postcount=8

Comment

Right right, I hate regurgitating shit over and over again too, our dear friend Budm would put those things he found he had to keep going over, in his signature, great idea, then he could just say look at #3 below, like pictures, that's going in mine, SOO tired of typing that shit out.

Comment

Hi everybody.
                                      I have a similar problem with my Samsung Un55mu6300.

When I plug the cable the leds turn on and off. If I disconect the Mainboard the leds keep on.

I was trying to fix and I already programed the bios chip using the programmer tl866ii, but no luck.

Browsing a lot I found this post and I beg you to clear my bin file please.

In addition I want to point that my file is 1024 kbytes Long, but to my surprise the files that the People have uploaded in this topic is half the size. I thought that maybe the chip was touch but ir wasnt. The solder points were old as the other in the board.

If you please clear my file I am going to try the options as describe in post # 4

Thanks in advance for your help
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by zaratustrax View Post
                                        Hi everybody.
                                        I have a similar problem with my Samsung Un55mu6300.

When I plug the cable the leds turn on and off. If I disconect the Mainboard the leds keep on.

I was trying to fix and I already programed the bios chip using the programmer tl866ii, but no luck.

Browsing a lot I found this post and I beg you to clear my bin file please.

In addition I want to point that my file is 1024 kbytes Long, but to my surprise the files that the People have uploaded in this topic is half the size. I thought that maybe the chip was touch but ir wasnt. The solder points were old as the other in the board.

If you please clear my file I am going to try the options as describe in post # 4

Thanks in advance for your help

You posted a dump from T-Con, it is responsible for the panel settings - this chip is IC1603 25Q80 (1024k), but you need IC1604 25Q40 (512k) it is responsible for the standby mode, if you saved the dump from 25Q80, put it back and post it from 25Q40!

Comment

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I made a terrible mistake. You are right, the ic is different. And I could find the correct one.

I attached the file, please clean my bin archive.

Thanks again for your help and guidence
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X