Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HITACHI HVAC FS series RAS-10FS2 Power supply - identify diodes

Hello everyone!

I am trying to repair a power supply from the outdoor unit of an ac and i cannot identify a couple of diodes.

The one is the zener diode ZD17 which connects to the base of the transistor and another couple of diodes.

The other is a diode with blue dot that it is used all over the board.

The transistor is a 2sc3507.

Also the only think i can make on the zener diode is a very faint "A3" if that helps.

Thank you!
    Attached Files

Re: HITACHI HVAC FS series RAS-10FS2 Power supply - identify diodes

blue dot is probably a fast rectifier,
    ceramic bead package tells me it's probably 1-3A, but most likely at the 1-1.5A range.
    voltage - 50-1000.

that may not seen helpfull, but if it's not over 1A you can probably use a UF4007 to replace it.

Comment

I can't find anything on that zener "A3", similar circuits use about a 5 to 6 volt zener, so see if there are any other numbers on it. the other diode is just a fast recovery 1a amp is more than enough to drive the base.

Comment

Thank you for your input!
        Yep i just managed to see another digit using a microscope. So zener is "7 A3" which is 6.6V - 6.9V low leakage low, zener impedance.
        The only datasheet i can find is from Edcon components.

I thought the diode was just general purpose, because it is used all over the board, and i was going to use a 1N4007! I will go with the UF4007.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X