Mosfets for Delta DAC-19M010 OR 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mosfets for Delta DAC-19M010 OR 09

Hi..I have several power boards from Viewsonic Monitors IE Delta DAC-19M010 and Delta DAC-19M009 boards ....and everytime I work on a board I end up with bad Power Mosfets that supply the Inverter Transformer....
    Now the mosfets are AP9973GH ( Advanced Power Electronics) or SSM9973GH (Silicon Standard Corp)
    When I go to an electronic supplier here ..they draw a blank which makes me think that I need some cross reference to other manufacturers numbers for the identical Mosfet...
    Can anybody please help me here..I have tried Digikey's website but find it difficult to cross reference....They are a surface Drain Source voltage mounted 60V / Gate Source Voltage +/- 20V / Continuous Drain Current @ 10V = 14A...Maybe somebody has had the same problem and can provide me with some alternatives...
    I have attached a jpg of the two Mosfets and one can see that the Inverter has been removed..Many Thanks Ron
    Attached Files

Re: Mosfets for Delta DAC-19M010 OR 09

ebay

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trks...p9973&_sacat=0

$1.40 each if you buy 10 + 2.99 shipping.
    --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

Re: Mosfets for Delta DAC-19M010 OR 09

Thankyou ..Looking at the auction listings its misleading to whether they actually ship to New Zealand ????Strange....
      But thanks for your help and I have asked them about the shipping ...Cheers Ron

Comment

Working...
      X