• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need schematic HP crescent-6050a3022501-mb-a01 Elitebook 840 G6

Hello,

anyone has schematic for this laptop?

Motherboard is crescent-6050a3022501-mb-a01
    Model of the laptop HP Elitebook 840 G6.

Thank you so much in advance

Re: Need schematic HP crescent-6050a3022501-mb-a01 Elitebook 840 G6

No one has it?

I try to explain the problem, if someone can help.

MB was water damaged. After oxide's cleaning it's impossible to power on laptop. When CA adapter is in, white led blinks 8 times.

If I put in type-c charger the orange led blinks 8 times and after it began orange permanently, but still no signs of power.

If I put the battery on 2/3 times led white blinking and nothing.

Power button's led also blink repeatedly.

Anyone has a possible solution?

Comment

Post the last batch of details in the main laptop repair forum to continue this trouble shooting.

1) Are you using the original power adapter ?

2) Being Type C - do you have a USB C meter ? What is the voltage and current draw ?

3) Is the battery the original ? For now, you can remove the battery to focus on the adapter use only.

4) Personally cannot locate the schematic so your eyes and ears will be the tools.

Comment

HP Elitebook 840 G6

Hello. I need a schematic for that model, I searched the forum but couldn't find it. I think the motherboard number is L62759-601. Thanks in advance.

Comment

I bought it, waiting to delivered. will post when delivered. I have a bunch of these boards, will post here and repair.wiki after I fix with tips and such.
          Last edited by echow2001; 12-22-2022, 07:36 PM.

Comment

schematic and boardview
            Attached Files
            Last edited by SMDFlea; 12-23-2022, 04:23 AM.

Comment

• Mayank tater
              Mayank tater commented
              Editing a comment
              File not downloading

Originally posted by echow2001 View Post
            schematic and boardview
            The .cad file format is obsolete and I can't get a viewer for it (QuickCAD or AutoSketch).

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
              The .cad file format is obsolete and I can't get a viewer for it (QuickCAD or AutoSketch).
              It's your information which is obsolete mate. The "CAD" here is type GenCAD and a free viewer is available for a long time.

http://boardviewer.net/

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by anshad View Post
                  It's your information which is obsolete mate. The "CAD" here is type GenCAD and a free viewer is available for a long time.

http://boardviewer.net/
                  flexbv or obv also works. thanks mod for fixing attachment btw. virus scan wouldn't let me upload the .cad file

Comment

Thank u

Comment

schematic and boardview
                      Is there another version of this?

Looking at the resistors around the MXIC i am seeing they are all 22ohms but checking on the physical board, im finding some are 22 and some are 99

Comment

thanks for g6 the schematic it was really helpful

Comment

May I kindly ask you to indicate a freeware program which I can use to see the above posted CAD file.

I have searched and I cannot find something that I can download.

Comment

Originally posted by alfanikos View Post
                            May I kindly ask you to indicate a freeware program which I can use to see the above posted CAD file.

I have searched and I cannot find something that I can download.
                            Read post #8 EDIT: Just been to the website and the domain has expired . Attached BoardViewer software to post.

Attached Files
                            Last edited by SMDFlea; 08-31-2023, 05:23 AM.
                            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                              Read post #8 EDIT: Just been to the website and the domain has expired . Attached BoardViewer software to post.

Thanks alot.

Comment

https://github.com/OpenBoardView/OpenBoardView/releases
                                OpenBoardView — https://github.com/OpenBoardView/OpenBoardView

Comment

Had i known i would certainly have recommended it before any other boardview software.I`ve been using ver 9.0.3
                                  All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

schematic and boardview
                                    Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                    X