ASUS GX531 boardview file request , "brd" version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASUS GX531 boardview file request , "brd" version

here is the pdf version of boardview and schematic of Asus GX531GS for sharing, but i need brd version of boardview, to be used in opeboardview linux,
    if somebody has it, please share. thanks
    Attached Files

Re: ASUS GX531 boardview file request , "brd" version

[QUOTE=Suzn123;1252225]here is the pdf version of boardview and schematic of Asus GX531GS for sharing, but i need brd version of boardview, to be used in opeboardview linux,
    if somebody has it, please share. thanks[/QUO
    BOARDVIEW .FZ
    Attached Files

Comment

[QUOTE=pooya_pm;1252784]
      Originally posted by Suzn123 View Post
      here is the pdf version of boardview and schematic of Asus GX531GS for sharing, but i need brd version of boardview, to be used in opeboardview linux,
      BOARDVIEW .FZ
      thankyou so much. . . . you are such a good person. . . now another gate to cross, since i am using linux i have to try opening it in linux environment which may be hard, openboardview doesnot support it. . . . . . . . but its working in windows virtual machine with Boardviewer, just a bit laggy . no big deal. just sharing. .
      thanks again. . good day.

Comment

[QUOTE=pooya_pm;1252784]
        Originally posted by Suzn123 View Post
        BOARDVIEW .FZ
        Thank you very much, excellent job of sharing and helping those who need it.

Comment

Working...
        X