Bios unlock for DELL LATITUDE 7420

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mani26 View Post
    Hi, I appreciate if someone can help with unlocking the Bios admin password for Dell Latitude 7420. Details as follows.

82KS2J3-8FC8

Service Tag: 82KS2J3
    BIOS Version: 1.21.0
    Express Service Code: 17570093007

Please let me know if any other details are required. Thanks
    where is the bios dump?

Comment

This is a after market device. Old user credentials were not flushed. So, I am unable to bypass. Is there anyway to get bios dump?

Comment

Originally posted by Mani26 View Post
        This is a after market device. Old user credentials were not flushed. So, I am unable to bypass. Is there anyway to get bios dump?
        you need bios programmer like cheap ch341a and hot air and do some research in youtube university.
        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

Comment

I'm desparate, I don't have a dump because i've wrong the model of flash. I've readed it like a W25Q256 but the label of mine is a 25R256JVEN and it was happened when i've tried to post here.
          Someone can help me, please? I need a new bios without password.

Here my info:
          LATITUDE 7420
          service tag: 6Q7C0F3
          Bios Version: 1.23.1
          motherboard model: GDC31 LA-K371P Rev. 3.0 (A02) 2021-01-21.
          PWB PN: D955X
          spi model: Winbond 25R256JVEN

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by botero View Post
            I'm desparate, I don't have a dump because i've wrong the model of flash. I've readed it like a W25Q256 but the label of mine is a 25R256JVEN and it was happened when i've tried to post here.
            Someone can help me, please? I need a new bios without password.

Here my info:
            LATITUDE 7420
            service tag: 6Q7C0F3
            Bios Version: 1.23.1
            motherboard model: GDC31 LA-K371P Rev. 3.0 (A02) 2021-01-21.
            PWB PN: D955X
            spi model: Winbond 25R256JVEN

Thank you
            So you have image only issue is bios locked
            you just read bios with any name that is not an issue file size should be same just verfy your dump in hxd and post here

Comment

I've tried many times and now the flash is unreadable. I think is broken. Infact i've bought new flashes.
              I've the first dump but i've read with a wrong model setting and could be results corrupted.

Below the dump, if i remember well it is the first reading with the wrong flash setting. Then my programmer doesn't recognize the pins and the dump was formed only by FF values. How you can see the name of file includes the wrong setting W25Q256 instead 25R256.
              Can we try with it, please? Thank you.
              Attached Files

Comment

I've tried many times and now the flash is unreadable. I think is broken. Infact i've bought new flashes.
                I've the first dump but i've read with a wrong model setting and could be results corrupted.

Below the dump, if i remember well it is the first reading with the wrong flash setting. Then my programmer doesn't recognize the pins and the dump was formed only by FF values. How you can see the name of file includes the wrong setting W25Q256 instead 25R256.
                Can we try with it, please? Thank you.
                you can try this its a tested bios if no luck than we will chk your posted bios
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by qayyum786 View Post

you can try this its a tested bios if no luck than we will chk your posted bios
                  Nothing, i,ve flashed but the fan runs in high RPM and the screen is black. I've used a new flash and i've programmed with tl866II Plus with auto-detect chip setting.

Comment

Nothing, i,ve flashed but the fan runs in high RPM and the screen is black. I've used a new flash and i've programmed with tl866II Plus with auto-detect chip setting.
                    use this.
                    1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save (Apply changes), restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rex98 View Post

use this.
                      1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save (Apply changes), restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode
                      Great, great, great!!

Thank you very much, the laptop now works!!!

Comment

Hi !
                        Anybody help me to remove bios password Dell latitude 7420
                        ST: 5SYZ0F3 - 8CF8
                        32Mb bios file attached.

Thanks in advance
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by vuiquata007 View Post
                          Hi !
                          Anybody help me to remove bios password Dell latitude 7420
                          ST: 5SYZ0F3 - 8CF8
                          32Mb bios file attached.

Thanks in advance
                          Send to you
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by minhdigital View Post

Send to you
                            It's work perfect. Thank you Minh đại ca

Comment

I have dell 7420 was locked but during reading BIOS looks not succeed because when i return its original just changing colour but this is one work perfectly with BIOS password am getting confused for sure
                              Help me to unlock and clean me please may will help me as botelo
                              motherboard number LA-K371P
                              SERVICE TAG: 6ZGQ5D3
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DAHOUD View Post
                                I have dell 7420 was locked but during reading BIOS looks not succeed because when i return its original just changing colour but this is one work perfectly with BIOS password am getting confused for sure
                                Help me to unlock and clean me please may will help me as botelo
                                motherboard number LA-K371P
                                SERVICE TAG: 6ZGQ5D3
                                Latitude 7420

Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                Become a Badcaps supporter
                                >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                Thanks to all supporters.
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thank you so much for reply but just hanging on logo am hopeless now
                                  any one help me with working file

Comment

Originally posted by DAHOUD View Post
                                    Thank you so much for reply but just hanging on logo am hopeless now
                                    any one help me with working file
                                    Try older version
                                    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

help pls remove computrace lock!
                                      I'm sorry if I'm not allowed to request 2 bios at the same time
                                      st: 47QBCK3 and DML1FK3
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by trunguntilyou View Post
                                        help pls remove computrace lock!
                                        I'm sorry if I'm not allowed to request 2 bios at the same time
                                        st: 47QBCK3 and DML1FK3
                                        VVVV
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post

VVVV
                                          works perfect! Thank you, comrade, I tried comparing with HDX to try it myself but I saw a lot of change, it's difficult to do it myself.

Comment

Working...
                                          X