Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dell Latitude 5420 Bios Password 8FC8

Originally posted by devp62 View Post
    Hi Can any one pls help and remove admin password dell latitude 5420 11th gen
    GDF40 LA-K491p mobo st 5ZB8RQ3
    prove
    Attached Files

Comment

It works thanks

Comment

GDF40 LA-K491p mobo st 4TZ44M3
        Attached Files

Comment

GDF40 LA-K491p mobo st 4TZ44M3
          1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, Apply changes, restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
          Attached Files
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
          all donations are welcome,
          see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
          >>>>>
          click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
          Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

hi volinakis, this does not work, the laptop boots and fan on full speed , keyboard back light is on power button is on battery led is on but no other visuals and no flash codes. the original bios dump works but locked.

Comment

hi volinakis, this does not work, the laptop boots and fan on full speed , keyboard back light is on power button is on battery led is on but no other visuals and no flash codes. The original bios dump works but locked.
              ddddd
              Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
              Become a Badcaps supporter
              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
              Thanks to all supporters.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

hi same result but now have a caps lock led on all the time and fan at full speed still, did a emc reset by holding power button for 30 secs and battery led flashed and reboot but still same. original file works still. was this done with the original file or repaired from volinakis file? just out of curiosity. Thanks

Comment

hi same result but now have a caps lock led on all the time and fan at full speed still, did a emc reset by holding power button for 30 secs and battery led flashed and reboot but still same. original file works still. was this done with the original file or repaired from volinakis file? just out of curiosity. Thanks
                  From original.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Thanks to all supporters.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by skazide View Post
                    good work thank you
                    hi how you unlocked... pls let me know bro

Comment

hi volinakis, this does not work, the laptop boots and fan on full speed , keyboard back light is on power button is on battery led is on but no other visuals and no flash codes. the original bios dump works but locked.
                      let it run for 2 minutes, it will restart several time with no display. Don't forget to REMOVE CMOS BATTERY.
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                      >>>>>

Comment

Dell Latitude 5420 Bios Password ST suffix 0001

Hello all
                        First of all, I am sorry if I could have posted on another thread, but I searched the whole forums and I didn't saw any other thread with this model suffix 0001.

As per title I have this DELL Latitude 5420 with Service Tag #2CMH7G3-0001 with password. Wanted to remove it but I really don't know if any of these chips should I read or another on the back side of the Motherboard.

These 2 possible chips are to be seen as soon as back cover is removed.

Thanks
                        Attached Files

Comment

Re: Dell Latitude 5420 Bios Password ST suffix 0001

Originally posted by ordinateur View Post
                          Hello all
                          First of all, I am sorry if I could have posted on another thread, but I searched the whole forums and I didn't saw any other thread with this model suffix 0001.

As per title I have this DELL Latitude 5420 with Service Tag #2CMH7G3-0001 with password. Wanted to remove it but I really don't know if any of these chips should I read or another on the back side of the Motherboard.

These 2 possible chips are to be seen as soon as back cover is removed.

Thanks
                          Dump the chip (as far as I recall must be 25RH256CXIQ) above the DIMM slot, next to the processor labeled as UC2.

Thanks to all supporters.​
                          Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Here it is, thanks very much
                            It is 32MB in size and I desoldered and inserted directly into RT809H to read the dump
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ordinateur View Post
                              Here it is, thanks very much
                              It is 32MB in size and I desoldered and inserted directly into RT809H to read the dump
                              Be careful with the programming - use verification, erase the chip before flashing the unlocked dump.
                              At first boot press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save (apply changes) and restart. At the second boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode. Laptop will restart several times, be patient.
                              Attached Files

Comment

hello, if you can unlock my dump, thanks

802D6M3-8FC8

ServiceTag: 802D6M3
                                EX: 17418233019
                                Board:
                                GDF40 LA-K491P
                                Rev: 2.0(A01)
                                2021-04-28
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by gsm4all; 10-02-2023, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gsm4all View Post
                                  hello, if you can unlock my dump, thanks

802D6M3-8FC8
                                  Read the rules before posting:
                                  RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by gsm4all View Post
                                      1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, Apply changes, restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
                                      Attached Files
                                      >>>>>

Comment

I have a similar problem with bios 8FC8, but I can't access the SO so I can't extract BIN file. My father-in-law gave me the laptop locked with no win10 pwd and I want to boot from USB to format it but there is no way to do anything with the laptop :S
                                        Should I purchase the bios pwd from some random indian? Is there another way to get the bios pwd?
                                        Thanks in advance.

Sorry, if needed Service Tag: 8YXJ163
                                        Last edited by Vesko356; 10-03-2023, 12:35 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by DexterHolland View Post
                                          I have a similar problem with bios 8FC8, but I can't access the SO so I can't extract BIN file. My father-in-law gave me the laptop locked with no win10 pwd and I want to boot from USB to format it but there is no way to do anything with the laptop :S
                                          Should I purchase the bios pwd from some random indian? Is there another way to get the bios pwd?
                                          Thanks in advance.

BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
                                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103526

Password removal by laptop brand
                                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...42#post1108842

Comment

Working...
                                          X