• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caprigtx View Post
    Hello i have the same problem , bios pass . HP elitebook 850 G7

can you Clear the files for me .
    RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...sting?t=103570

You MUST:

Requests for password removal or BIOS repair for which the method is available at BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools will not be tolerated anymore if you do not explain why you did not succeed.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

• caprigtx
      caprigtx commented
      Editing a comment
      i have tryed to unlock these file,s , with hp unlocker and Rc unlocker , but no luck , pass is stil there.

try
    Attached Files

Comment

I have this laptop , motherboard CAMELLIA-6050A3140901-MB-A01(A1) , the motherboard has one flash ic on the side with the cpu and two more on the other side, i have read the one on the first side and tryed rcunlocker on it but after flash i still have the password on. Wich one of those 3 flash memoryes should i read?
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by thesame View Post
      I have this laptop , motherboard CAMELLIA-6050A3140901-MB-A01(A1) , the motherboard has one flash ic on the side with the cpu and two more on the other side, i have read the one on the first side and tryed rcunlocker on it but after flash i still have the password on. Wich one of those 3 flash memoryes should i read?
      get the main bios which is 32mb size

Comment

Originally posted by alfredposadas09 View Post
        get the main bios which is 32mb size
        Post the serial number.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Serial Number 5CG1077RHM .

Comment

Ok , so the saved file from the first ic (MX25l25673G24) has 32.768Kb and i have used rc unlocker on it and everytime i flash it back the unlocked file i still have the password. The other two IC's are 25Q128JVPQ wich i gues it has 4Mb and 25Q80DVIG of 8Mb. I have uploaded the backup file from the 32Mb IC.
            Attached Files

Comment

Ok , so the saved file from the first ic (MX25l25673G24) has 32.768Kb and i have used rc unlocker on it and everytime i flash it back the unlocked file i still have the password. The other two IC's are 25Q128JVPQ wich i gues it has 4Mb and 25Q80DVIG of 8Mb. I have uploaded the backup file from the 32Mb IC.
              Use this file with Rc unlocker. It's 16 MB.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
              Become a Badcaps supporter
              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
              Thanks to all supporters.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

I have used RC unlocker on this 16Mb file but i still got the password on . I will upload here both the backup and the unlocked file maybe someone can help me.
                Attached Files

Comment

I have used RC unlocker on this 16Mb file but i still got the password on . I will upload here both the backup and the unlocked file maybe someone can help me.
                  UNLOCKED
                  Attached Files

Comment

It worked thank you, what tool to use in the future or you did it manually?

Comment

It worked thank you, what tool to use in the future or you did it manually?
                      hxd

Comment

Working...
                      X