Panasonic Lets Note CF-SX4 AMI BIOS Password Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic Lets Note CF-SX4 AMI BIOS Password Needed

Hello, I have a Japanese exclusive CF-SX4 with intel i5 that has bios password.
    I have tried removing cmos but BIOS password is stored in flash chip. I did see someone has posted a BIOS for it but they have a 16mb chip. Mine came with a 8mb chip. The chip is 25q64FV and have dumped and verified it. None of the backdoor master codes work for it.

Please have a look, and if you do manage to recover or clean the password, I will be very grateful, I also would like to learn how you did clean/recover it.

I have tried blanking out the bytes after AMITSESETUP or trying to XOR decrypt it but none have given me a result.
    Attached Files

Re: Panasonic Lets Note CF-SX4 AMI BIOS Password Needed

Originally posted by jojo9092 View Post
    Hello, I have a Japanese exclusive CF-SX4 with intel i5 that has bios password.
    I have tried removing cmos but BIOS password is stored in flash chip. I did see someone has posted a BIOS for it but they have a 16mb chip. Mine came with a 8mb chip. The chip is 25q64FV and have dumped and verified it. None of the backdoor master codes work for it.

Please have a look, and if you do manage to recover or clean the password, I will be very grateful, I also would like to learn how you did clean/recover it.

I have tried blanking out the bytes after AMITSESETUP or trying to XOR decrypt it but none have given me a result.
    try..
    Attached Files
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Re: Panasonic Lets Note CF-SX4 AMI BIOS Password Needed

Originally posted by peste View Post
      try..
      Wow, that worked flawlessly! This should also be useful for anyone who needs a clean BIOS to work from. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X