• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Macbook M1 bypass FMM / EFI Unlock

photo
    sry for my bad English
    Attached Files
    Last edited by tobeend; 11-22-2022, 09:36 AM.

Comment

I hope everyone understands that there is no way I could activate it without the Internet

Comment

Originally posted by tobeend View Post
        hi guys, i have macbook pro 14 m1 pro 1tb on icloud lock. Yesterday I took it to use as a power bank (because I had no light at home), it was discharged.
        Today, I put it on charge and after turning it on, it showed me something like familiar I want to connect to which disk (although there was not one disk), to be honest, I don't remember what I selected in the top menu and then it went to recovery.
        What is interesting is that there is no Wi-Fi icon and I can only connect via a Type-C ethernet cable
        Can someone give me some advice, I will be very grateful
        Nice finding. Hope you could remember what else did you do exactly so we could replicate it.
        And hope somebody could help you to proceed from the terminal.

Comment

yes, I will try to repeat it on 16 m1
          but at the moment I don't know what to do with it mac, since I don't have usb ethernet and I'm afraid to restart it
          I tried to create another user through the terminal and I'm stuck on that to create a password for the user (Mac was erased) i tried to do it through terminal

Comment

I also tried to turn off sip - it didn't work either

Comment

photo
              sry for my bad English
              how did you get access to the terminal?

Comment

Greetings to all, I'm a repairman and I have 2 mainboards a2338 M1, one with activation lock and one without lock, is it possible to swap?

Comment

May be the wireless network interface did crash on startup and the activation lock dialog crashed also and got bypassed because of it?

By the way, did you started up your M1 normally, or options mode?

Regards.

Comment

maybe you should try to physically block the wifi module and try to run it. Has anyone tried this trick?

Comment

photo
                      sry for my bad English
                      Do nvram -p and upload result

Comment

I've just tried this. Although you can select the external drive at the options menu, the activation Lock Screen still comes up.
                        Unless there's a different way, Apple seem to have shutdown the method that works on some T2 machines.

Comment

Hi... Do you mean you tried to start up with a working copy of the OS on a external drive? have you tried with safe mode (with shift key) at the options menu?
                          BTW, you tried this on a M1/M2 apple silicon processor, right? Do you think you could share an image of your external drive OS?

Comment

hi guys, i have macbook pro 14 m1 pro 1tb on icloud lock. Yesterday I took it to use as a power bank (because I had no light at home), it was discharged.
                            Today, I put it on charge and after turning it on, it showed me something like familiar I want to connect to which disk (although there was not one disk), to be honest, I don't remember what I selected in the top menu and then it went to recovery.
                            What is interesting is that there is no Wi-Fi icon and I can only connect via a Type-C ethernet cable
                            Can someone give me some advice, I will be very grateful
                            If you can get another M1 Mac, make a Timemachine backup and restore the backup on this one. It should boot normal.

Comment

Originally posted by LEOMORALES View Post
                              It's the Nand. The info is in the nand. We have lowered the nand and tried to read with irrepair 12 but it does not let me read, it is hidden in some way. If you could access that hidden info, it would be there like the iPad info.
                              In te options screen you can press continúe and It Will be in the actívate Mac screen, here press shift+command+options+control at the same Time, then press "." Burton Many times and there Will appear the tool bar then a Window were you can access to the files and folders. Maybe here can check were Is the file we need to modify or delete.

Comment

You’ll only need to press those keys once and wait for diagnostics.
                                The window that pops up is a save dialog but you can delete and rename some files especially if you use a mouse.
                                However, the important volumes are created as you boot so modifying these seems a fruitless option, but I’m all ears if someone knows how to bypass activation by modifying or deleting files.

Comment

Originally posted by betonel View Post
                                  But idea might be good.. On the activation screen I have managed to open log window ( COMMAND + L and other random keys while in startup disk screen.. then I have saved boot log on external usb drive -> attached here)
                                  Definitly they have encrypted the apple account, maybe if the value "1" Its turned yo 0 AND delete some lines we could do something, but It Is possible to delete something? How may I access to this log information? I want yo help somehow, but im not very capable like you guys, I need another Macbook without account or a USB hardrive to transfer information?
                                  Attached Files

Comment

im here and what I can do, if I want open terminal

Comment

im here and what I can do, if I want open terminal
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kevingill View Post
                                        You'll only need to press those keys once and wait for diagnostics.
                                        The window that pops up is a save dialog but you can delete and rename some files especially if you use a mouse.
                                        However, the important volumes are created as you boot so modifying these seems a fruitless option, but I'm all ears if someone knows how to bypass activation by modifying or deleting files.
                                        Oh, I see. Well i was thinking, maybe the older files has something to do with the ID or the iCloud lock information, so i organized the files by date, and the older files are from march and february, I understand that if you boot in recovery mode It Will be created almost every file to get start the software AND use safari. What if someone who have a Macbook m1 without lock, delete his Mac AND show us what files have in the same folders, make a comparison, AND here Will try to rename those files or delete, just to know if something change and It lend us a path to access More deeper.
                                        Here i Will upload some of my files, tell me please if something looks diferent in your data.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Hello, I hope not making a mistake in this forum, im trying to understand how the system works, AND i am searching on the web what function have those files that appear in the system by pressing
                                          Shift+control+options+command+.
                                          When i try to access to wifi the first Time after resoration, one of the files created make me remember when i bypassed an iPhone years ago. The file Is *data_ark.plist* I Will be uploading the Rute, in the past this file was needed to modify some lines to make iphone bypass, and also was an app to do the work, if someone know how to View the code It Will be great.
                                          Sorry, im not a programmer, and i not have to much knowledge about macs, im just starting this week to search, maybe there are people that tried this, If that the case, I apologize.
                                          Attached Files
                                          Last edited by animestoler; 11-27-2022, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X